JAKARTA - Elements of students synergize with Crime Investigation of Indonesia National Police organized mass vaccination activities to accelerate Herd Immunity against Covid-19. The event was held at Bulungan Sport Center, South Jakarta, Wednesday (07/14/2021).
This activity involved 30 Student Executive Boards (BEM) who are members of seven alliances, i.e. BEM Nusantara (Bemnus), BEM All Indonesia (BEMSI), BEM of Muhammadiyah Universities throughout Indonesia (PTMI), BEM of State Islamic Religious Universities (PTKIN) , BEM of Islamic Higher Education (PTAI), Informatics and National Student Association (Permikomnas) and Indonesian National Student and Activist Alliance (Aman Indonesia).
"I hope in the future this synergy can be established even better and be used as a model for younger students in the regions so it can sustain. Thus the government's target of 1 million vaccines and even 2 million per day can be achieved so herd immunity can soon be created," Head of Crime Investigation Agency of Indonesia National Police, Commissioner General Agus Andrianto said when opening mass vaccination event at Bulungan Sport Center, South Jakarta, Wednesday (07/14/2021).
Agus mentioned the mass vaccination would be followed by 1,566 students as vaccine participants. According to him, this activity is a form of student concern for the condition of the nation today, that the active cases of Covid-19 is still increasing.
For this vaccination, 1,600 Sinovac-type vaccines were provided. This was an assistance from Chief of Indonesia National Police, General Listyo Sigit Prabowo.
"Students are important part to help government's efforts, including conducting socialization and education related to Covid-19 health protocols, national vaccination program, participating in the implementation of Emergency and micro-scale PPKM (Community Activity Restriction) in their respective regions and other government programs," Agus said.
Meanwhile, Agus asked all students not to hesitate to be vaccinated and to remain disciplined in carrying out health protocols.
In addition, Agus said, students must also be able to play an active role in educating the public to always apply health protocols to break the chain of Covid-19 transmission. It will help government and police in overcoming the disease outbreak.
"Let’s work hand in hand with government and police to immediately overcome Covid-19 outbreak by playing active role in supporting this vaccination program. Because the state cannot work alone, it needs community support, e
- Antisipasi Lonjakan Covid-19 Jelang Nataru, Polda Lampung Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- Facilitating Vaccine Participants, Indonesian Military Academy 98 Deploys Dozens of Trucks to Succeed in Mass Vaccination in Cikupa
- KSPI PRESS RELEASE: AUGUST 25, 2021
- Merdeka Vaccination, Regional Police Prepares Seven Vaccine Outlets in Surabaya
- Jangan Khawatir, Tidak Punya NIK Tetap Bisa Ikut Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Disdukcapil
- Merauke Resort Police Host Second Vaccination in three Places, Still Adhere to Health Protocols.
- North Sumatra Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Phase II Mass Vaccine
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala
- North Sumatera Regional Mobile Brigade Unit Escorted the Distribution of 100,000 Sinovac Vaccines