Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Cirebon. Members of Company 1 Battalion C Pioneer of the West Java Regional Police, Mobile Brigade Unit Led by Police Second Inspector Attendant Beni Setiawan carried out a program to enforce restrictions on community activities (PPKM) with members of the Indonesian Army and Cirebon City Police, these were steps in preventing and reducing the transmission of the Covid-19 virus, which is currently very increasing. drastically in Indonesia.
West Java Regional Police Mobile Brigade Unit Commander, Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Yuri Karsono, said, "With the activities of members who always give appeals and remind the public and support government programs in the context of Emergency PPKM, it is hoped that the spread of COVID-19 can be cut off and the situation will return to normal soon," said Commander unit.
"With routine activities carried out by our personnel in the field, it is hoped that they will have a positive impact so that the community is well educated and can guide it." Said Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Yuri Karsono.
In the midst of busy regional backup duties in the context of Emergency Community Activity Restrictions, Police Second Inspector Attendant Beni also appealed to the public to always pay attention to health protocols, both maintaining distance in activities and communicating, using masks, washing hands.
"Now is the time for all of us to unite against Corona. This is a problem of the nation, state and people that we must face together. No more unnecessary debates."
- Polda Jawa Barat : Ganjil Genap Kendaraan Hingga PPKM Tingkat I
- West Java Regional Police Dismantle Syndicate of Counterfeiters for Covid-19 Vaccine Certificates, Suspect served as Ex-Vaccination Volunteers
- Exposing the Business of Illegal Former Covid Vaccination Volunteer, West Java Regional Police Search Tens of Forged Vaccination Certificate Buyers
- West Java Regional Police Mobile Brigade Unit Distributes Free Masks and Gives Health Protocol Appeal to Jangari Residents
- Bongkar Bisnis Eks Relawan Vaksinasi Covid Illegal, Polda Jabar Buru Puluhan Pembeli Sertifikat Vaksin Palsu
- Polda Jabar Bongkar Sindikat Pemalsu Sertifikat Vaksin Covid-19, Tersangka Eks Relawan Vaksinasi
- Sat Brimob Polda Jabar Bagikan Masker Gratis dan Beri Himbauan Prokes Kepada Warga Jangari
- West Papua Regional Police Succeeded in Arresting Wanted List in Maybrat Military District Post's Attack Case
- Kapolda Jabar Apresiasi Program Anugerah Desa Wisata Indonesia 2021
- West Java Regional Police Implements Integrated Odd-Even at Puncak Area