Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Makassar. Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police, Police Inspector General Merdisyam, directly monitored one of the Drive Thru Vaccination locations held by South Sulawesi Regional Police and its ranks.
One of them is at Presisi Outlet of Makassar Port Resort Police in front of Makassar Port Resort Police Headquarter, Ujung Pandang Street, Monday (07/12/2021).
Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police said the drive-thru vaccination is breakthrough innovation to assist government in handling Covid-19.
People can come by vehicle, directly vaccinate, and check their health. In addition, place to rest is provided, and after that they can continue their journey.
"This drive thru is innovation that we will continue to implement and get positive response from community. We will carry it out in other places," Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police said.
He also invites media to join in encouraging public's enthusiasm for this vaccine.
"In addition, I hope media must also suppress hoax news related to vaccination, which sometimes confuses the public whether they need to participate vaccination or not," Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police said.
Head of Public Affairs of South Sulawesi Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner E. Zulpan, who accompanied Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police, said Makassar Port Resort Police has prepared free vaccine drive-thru outlet service to accelerate Covid-19 vaccination.
Makassar Port Police Drive-Thru Covid-19 vaccination specifically targets motor vehicle drivers.
"We see public's interest is quite high in the drive-thru vaccination that took place at the Presisi outlets of Makassar Port Resort Police and it was given to drivers/riders who have been declared healthy through health screening process,” Head of Public Affairs of South Sulawesi Regional Police mentioned.
- Unit Jatanras Polrestabes Makassar Ungkap Pencurian di Balaikota Makassar
- Kapolda Sulsel Hadiri Launching Road Show Vaksinasi Pelajar
- Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police Targets 80% Vaccination by Year's End
- Kapolda Sulsel Sebut Target Vaksinasi 80 Persen pada Akhir Tahun
- Wakapolda Sulsel Tinjau Vaksinasi Pelajar Yang Dilaksanakan di SMKN 2 Makassar
- The Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police Watches AP's Operation Live, a 6-Year-Old Boy Victim of His Parents' Violence
- South Sulawesi Regional Police Chief Launches National Committee of Indonesian Youth Ambulance at SPN Batua
- Kabid Humas Polda Sulsel Saksikan Langsung Operasi AP, Bocah 6 Tahun Korban Kekerasan Orang Tuanya
- Bantu Ringankan Beban Sesama, Polda Sulsel Berikan Bantuan 500 Paket Sembako Pada Wartawan
- Kabid Humas Polda Sulsel Salurkan 500 Paket Sembako untuk Wartawan