Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Tegal. Chief of Tegal City Departmental Police, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Rita Wulandari Wibowo, directly leads the activities in the soup kitchen established at the courtyard of Al Amin Mosque of Tegal City Departmental Police Headquarter. The soup kitchen is established to prepare ready to eat food for self-isolating people during the Emergency PPKM (Public Activity Restriction Enforcement) on Sunday (11/7/2021).
Chief of Tegal City Departmental Police said that the soup kitchen of Tegal City Covid-19 Task Force is established in the context of controlling the Covid-19 pandemic in Tegal city, with activity during the Emergency PPKM to prepare 537 rice boxes that would be distributed to self-isolating residents.
The rice box distribution is conducted three times a day (morning, afternoon, and late afternoon) by the Community Police and Armed Forces Units and guided by the BKO personnel of Military District Command in every district. They will distribute directly to the self-isolating Tegal residents.
"This soup kitchen is a form of care from the Tegal City Covid-19 Task Force to help alleviate the burden of self-isolating people. The food we cooked is distributed to the Complete Small Units of the PPKM Command Post and later distributed to self-isolating people at their houses", Chief of Departmental Police said.
"Therefore, Three Pillars in Tegal City Covid-19 Task Force is in synergy to establish Tegal City Covid-19 Task Force soup kitchen to ensure that the activity is beneficial for the people. We are checking the food types, variants, and taste so when we distributed to people, it will be beneficial to them", Chief of Departmental Police said.
"Today, Tegal City Covid-19 Task Force is in synergy to directly distribute food from the soup kitchen. Five hundred thirty-seven rice boxes are spread across 32 Complete Small Units of the PPKM Command Post with 142 boxes to Tegal Barat district, 160 boxes to Tegal Timur district, 129 boxes to South Tegal district, and 106 boxes to Margadana district", Chief of Departmental Police concludes.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict