Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. Director of Traffic Corps, Inspector General. Pol. Istiono, explained that his party hopes that the requirements for a worker registration certificate (STRP) can reduce community mobility during the implementation of Emergency PPKM.
For the information, the government has tightened travel requirements by carrying STRP when using Commuter Train (KRL) mode starting July 12, 2021. The adjustment is stated in the SE of the Ministry of Transportation Number 50 of 2021 regarding train travel.
Director of Traffic Corps explained that the application of this new provision was specifically for people who wanted to travel in urban agglomeration areas during the Java-Bali Emergency (Micro Restrictions Activities) PPKM.
"Because it is required by the STRP which must be carried by passengers, now these passengers who are agglomeration of the Jakarta, Bogor and Tangerang areas to Banten, of course, hopefully this will be reduced by what is required," explained the Director of Traffic Corps, Sunday (11/7/2021) .
Istiono also appealed to people who have no interest in staying at home during Emergency PPKM to reduce the spread of Covid 19.
For people who will be active, are expected to obey the regulations and policies issued by the Government.
"So, starting from Monday, those who are interested in Bogor, Depok, Bekasi and Tangerang, I hope to obey and obey the rules that are applied. Hopefully, with this stipulation, community participation will be the key to the success of this SE 50, with the requirements that this SE applies will further reduce mobility on the road," he explained.
Furthermore, he said that his party would coordinate with the local police to tighten STRP inspections for KRL passengers.
"Of course, later we will coordinate with the local police to carry out these socializations and also the requirements that must be carried out by the passengers," concluded the Two-Star General.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict