Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Semarang. In implementing the emergency (Micro restrictions activities) PPKM on roads in the Central Java region, the Central Java Police within seven days of implementing the emergency PPKM had turned over 6,634 vehicles, both two-wheeled, four-wheeled, buses and freight cars.
Of these, both vehicles will enter or go to other districts or cities.
The Head of Public Relations of the Central Java Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner M Iqbal Alqudusy explained, for the number of vehicles that were turned back between provinces, 1,255.
"It consists of 519 motorcycles, 603 passenger cars, 39 buses and 94 freight cars. The number of inter-district and city vehicles that are turned back is 5,379 vehicles. Consisting of 2,444 motorcycles, 2,372 passenger cars, 761 buses and goods cars as many as 519 units. 414 units," said Head of PR.
On another occasion, the Head of Traffic at the Semarang Resort Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Sigit, said that his party had sealed the border between Semarang City and Semarang Regency, Kendal Regency and Demak Regency.
"The blocking is carried out until July 20 according to the Emergency PPKM period. The blocking is done on a priority basis,” he said.
The Traffic Head explained that by tightening the insulation at the Semarang City border, it was hoped that it would help reduce the number of Covid-19 cases in Semarang City.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict