Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Bandar Lampung. Chief of Lampung Regional Police, Police Inspector General Hendro Sugiatno, leads the video conference (vicon) with the personnel at the Vicon Room of Lampung Regional Police Headquarter on Saturday (10/7/2021).
The event discussed the preparedness of Lampung Regional Police in implementing Emergency PPKM (Public Activity Restriction Enforcement) in areas under the jurisdiction of Lampung Regional Police.
Bandar Lampung city will implement Emergency PPKM on Monday (12/07/2021).
The vicon event was attended by the Deputy Chief of Lampung Regional Police, Primary Officials of Lampung Regional Police, and Chiefs of Departmental and City Departmental Police of Lampung Regional Police.
Chief of Lampung Regional Police, Police Inspector General Hendro Sugiatno, instructs his personnel to issue instruction letters for their subordinate personnel to support the implementation of Emergency PPKM.
"Plan the insulation checkpoints based on the people's usual routes entering Bandar Lampung", Police Inspector General Hendro said.
Chief of Lampung Regional Police also instructs to insulate other regents classified as red zones.
"Garner support from religious, traditional, and society figures to implement government policies on Emergency PPKM. Provide explanations to the public on Emergency PPKM started on next Monday and restrict public activities that may trigger crowd during the Emergency PPKM. By the Emergency PPKM, we try to avoid people from Covid-19 exposure and suppress its transmission", the two-star general concludes.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict