Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. On the seventh day of Micro PPKM ( Community Activity Restriction), Banten Regional Police together Military Resort Command (Korem) 064/MY and Regional Leader Communication Forum (Forkopimda) continued to carry out community discipline in compliance with the Implementation of health protocols.
Chief of Banten Regional Police, Police Inspector General Rudy Heriyanto Adi Nugroho, through the Head of Public Affairs of Banten Regional, Police Grand Commissioner Edy Sumardi mentioned during the seventh day of Emergency PPKM, Banten Regional Police has enforced 2,564 times health protocols, including the disbandment of the crowd, mask raids, and carried out rapid antigen tests, then carried out 389 patrols, with 295 personnel from the Banten Regional Police and Resort Police within Banten area.
"Up till now, there are inspection of 9,004 vehicle units, and of 3,737 vehicles have been turned over, 1,905 motorcycles, 1,583 cars, 170 bus, and 79 Mini Bus. Antigen and Covid-19 free results were also checked. We also carried out Examination with Rapid antigen tests for 1,614 people. 5,406 people showed Vaccine Certificates, and 1,516 people showed Covid-19 Free Letters," Head of Public Affairs of Banten Regional added.
"As for the places of restriction and control in the jurisdiction of Banten Regional Police and Resort Police [under Banter Regional Police jurisdiction], there are 19 points of restriction posts, and 15 points of Control Posts prepared and guarded 24 hours by joint officers. I hope, through this Emergency PPKM activity, we can find out whether the regulations in emergency PPKM is implemented, and this can be seen from the level of public awareness in Banten Regional Police Legal area while maintaining public security and order situation," Head of Public Affairs of Banten Regional said.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict