Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. Traffic Directorate of Traffic Security of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police will evaluate insulation point at Daan Mogot Street, West Jakarta because during Emergency PPKM (Community Activity Restriction) period there are still non-essential and critical people trying to enter the capital city.
"There are still people who try to enter Jakarta, even though they are not essential and critical. Therefore, we plan to add several locations starting tomorrow (07/10/2021) for closure and diversion," Director of Directorate of Traffic Security Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police, Police Grand Commissioner Sambodo Purnomo Yogo said in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, Friday (07/09/2021).
He explained the two insulation points are insulation point at Daan Mogot Street, West Jakarta and Batuceper District, Tangerang. The two insulation posts are still passable by people trying to enter Jakarta from Tangerang City.
He mentioned the addition is likely to be added at Daan Mogot Street. However, it is still being studied.
"Daan Mogot is actually quite good. However, we will review later whether it needs to be added to Daan Mogot," Police Grand Commissioner Sambodo said. All these restrictions, he said, to emphasize that Jakarta is currently still in Emergency PPKM period.
Therefore, in order to avoid crowds, people who are not engaged in critical and essential sectors are requested to stay at home, including working from home.
"Because the number of Covid-19 in Jakarta is still very high and even increasing. Later there will be other (insulation) points that we will study, we will examine and later we will inform the public," Director of Directorate of Traffic Security Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police mentioned.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict