Tribratanews.polri.go.id -Jakarta. Deputy Chairman of House of Representatives and Members of Fight Covid-19 Task Force, Sufmi Dasco Ahmad, leads coordination meetings in collaboration between Police and college student elements to hold vaccination events for all Indonesians.
According to him, this programme is in the context of accelerating vaccination programmes to people in remote areas and students who have adequate human resources, either from the internal or campus activists.
"Therefore, we collaborate with Police and students so the programme could be materialised quickly. I think if the government works alone, which means Ministry of Health et cetera, we cannot handle this programme in this kind of situation", Deputy Chairman of House of Representatives stated in Senayan Parliamentary Complex, Jakarta, Friday (9/7/2021).
Meanwhile, Deputy Chief of Intelligence and Security Agency of the National Police, Police Inspector General Suntana, explains that the vaccination programme acceleration is in the context of providing support to the government in Covid-19 handling.
Deputy Chief of Intelligence and Security Agency of the National Police explains that students can be utilised to look for a large area to be a place for vaccination for students, the academic community, and surrounding people.
"For the vaccinators, we can cooperate with students in the Faculty of Medicine. We aim for the target as optimal as possible so that we can see the mass vaccination movement as an indicator to see the decreasing cases of Covid-19", he said.
On another side, the Central Coordinator of the Nusantara Student Executive Board, Eko Pratama, said that technically his organisation is ready to join his humanitarian movement. He also explained that this movement is not political.
"Clearly we are in synergy with the Police and Task Force of House of Representative to execute this vaccination programme so that vaccination target aimed by the government could be achieved and no more vaccine phobia, and we can finish this pandemic problem", Eko said during the same occasion.
Eko explained that, besides students from the Faculty of Medicine as vaccinators, other students would also helping on educating the public, so there will be no vaccine phobia again and making soup kitchen for the health workers.
The vaccination programme will start on Monday (12/7) until the allocated vaccine doses are running out.
- Mobil Vaksin Presisi Polres Sampang Melayani Vaksinasi Sampai Pelosok Desa
- Directorate of Traffic Security of South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 1,000 Doses in Precision Vaccine Outlets
- Central Java Regional Police Prepare 320 Doses, Islamic Boarding Schools to Places of Worship Become Vaccination Targets for Central Java Regional Police
- Lampung Regional Police Receives Chicken Meat and Egg Assistance for Communities Affected by Covid 19
- Bengkulu Regional Police Conduct Vaccinations for Hidayatul Muttadi'ien Islamic Boarding School Students
- Banten Regional Police Perform Blocking Vehicles Towards Tourist Locations
- Help Lighten the Burden of the Others, South Sulawesi Regional Police Give 500 Food Packages to Journalists
- Padang Resort Police Successfully Prevents the Circulation of Dozens of Cannabis Packages
- Police Still Investigating the Owner of Bag with Watch Out for Bomb Sign in Pematangsiantar
- Police Gave National Flag and Masks to Residents of Argapura Subdistrict