Tribratanews.polri.go.id-Medan. North Sumatera Regional Police keep advising North Sumatera people to follow and comply with health protocols during the extending implementation of Micro-Community Activity Restriction (PPKM).
Chief of North Sumatera Regional Police, Police Inspector General RZ Panca Putra, S. said the extension of Micro PPKM refers to North Sumatera Governor's Instruction No. 188.54/26/Inst/2021 dated July 5, 2021.
During Micro PPKM, activities in shopping centres, malls, trade centres, cafes, street vendors are restricted maximal until 17:00 Indonesia Western Time and visitors are limited maximum of 25% of the capacity.
“For red zone, 75 percent Work From Home (WFH) is applied, 25 percent Work From Office (WFO) is applied. Other than red zone, restrictions are carried out by applying 50 per cent WFH and 50 per cent WFO,” Chief of North Sumatera Regional Police explained.
The Two-Star General emphasized to anticipate potential crowds that might occur during the extension of Micro PPKM, North Sumatera Regional Police together with Military Area Command will continue to hold massive Justice Operations throughout the ranks.
"We will take strict action against violators of PPKM Micro because public obedience is the key to success in suppressing the spread of Covid-19," Chief of North Sumatera Regional Police said.
- Strategi Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Pada Pembelajaran Tatap Muka
- Polda Banten Batasi Mobilitas Lokasi Wisata Pantai Anyar, Kabid Humas: Weekend, Tetap Dirumah Saja Yah
- Peduli Masyarakat Terdampak Covid-19, Wakapolda Tinjau Dapur Umum Gerdu Limas Polda Lampung
- 5 Tips to Protect Mental Health During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- PERJALANAN DOMESTIK DI WILAYAH PPKM MIKRO LEVEL 4
- Satgas FPU 3 Minusca Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Dalam Latihan Pra Penugasan
- Kakor Sabhara Baharkam Polri Pastikan Stok Oksigen di Wilayah Banten Masih Aman
- Here's What You Should understand For COVID-19 Children Vaccination 12-17 Years Old
- Polda Metro Pastikan Kelangkaan Tabung Oksigen Karena Daya Beli Meningkat
- Tips on Attending Wedding Ceremony during Covid-19 Pandemic