Chief of Indonesia National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo asked the public, workers, including companies to comply with Emergency PPKM (Community Activity Restrictions) regulations implemented by the government from 3-20 July.
He emphasized that the Emergency PPKM regulates critical and essential sectors that are allowed to continue their activities by implementing strict health protocols. Outside these sectors, it is mandatory to work from home (WFW).
“Of course, the essence of this activity is to prevent community interaction by maintaining mobility. It is expected people understand critical and essential sectors," Sigit said when monitoring the implementation of mass vaccination at Arcamanik Sports Center, Bandung, West Java, Thursday (07/08/2021).
The visit was also attended by Commander-in-Chief of Indonesia National Armed Forces, Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto, Minister of Health Budi Gunadi Sadikin and Head of National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB) Lt. Gen. Ganip Warsito.
Sigit also invites elements of society, including community organizations, community social groups, and academic community throughout universities to participate in collaborating with Indonesia National Armed Forces-Indonesia National Police to accelerate vaccination process, as way to achieve herd immunity.
“It is expected by the end of July or August the vaccinations will be able to reach from 1 million to 2 million doses per day and will continue to increase in the future. Thus, the acceleration of herd immunity can be implemented immediately," the four-star general hoped.
Vaccination at GOR Arcamanik Bandung was organized by Indonesia National Armed Forces-indonesia National Police and Government of West Java Province. This activity will be held from 8 to 9 July 2021 with total target of vaccination 4,500 people from general public who have received dose 1.
Vaccine stock prepared in this activity was 4,500 doses of Sinovac belonging to Government of West Java Province with 235 vaccinators involved.
After reviewing the vaccination, Commander-in-Chief of Indonesia National Armed Forces , Chief of Indonesia National Police Chief and the team visited RW (hamlet) 18 Micro PPKM Post, Tamansari Sub-District, Bandung Wetan District, Bandung City, which consists of 7 RTs (neighborhood) with population of 1,408 people.
On that occasion, Chief of Indonesia National Police emphasized the importance of accelerating Swab test result through RT-PCR. The former Head of Crime Investigation Agency of Indonesia National Police hopes the testing will be promoted by four pillars.
Chief of Indonesia National Police said there must be communication network between community and elements of the four pillars. For example, through WhatsApp Groups. "The speed of the RT-PCR test must be less than one day. Tracing activities must also be strengthened. Besides community, WA group must contain health workers, tracers, community health centers, Indonesia National Armed Forces-Indonesia National Police. This is intended, if anything happens, it can be handled quickly," the former of Banten Regional Police concluded.
- Polda Jawa Barat : Ganjil Genap Kendaraan Hingga PPKM Tingkat I
- West Java Regional Police Dismantle Syndicate of Counterfeiters for Covid-19 Vaccine Certificates, Suspect served as Ex-Vaccination Volunteers
- Exposing the Business of Illegal Former Covid Vaccination Volunteer, West Java Regional Police Search Tens of Forged Vaccination Certificate Buyers
- West Java Regional Police Mobile Brigade Unit Distributes Free Masks and Gives Health Protocol Appeal to Jangari Residents
- Bongkar Bisnis Eks Relawan Vaksinasi Covid Illegal, Polda Jabar Buru Puluhan Pembeli Sertifikat Vaksin Palsu
- Polda Jabar Bongkar Sindikat Pemalsu Sertifikat Vaksin Covid-19, Tersangka Eks Relawan Vaksinasi
- Sat Brimob Polda Jabar Bagikan Masker Gratis dan Beri Himbauan Prokes Kepada Warga Jangari
- West Papua Regional Police Succeeded in Arresting Wanted List in Maybrat Military District Post's Attack Case
- Kapolda Jabar Apresiasi Program Anugerah Desa Wisata Indonesia 2021
- West Java Regional Police Implements Integrated Odd-Even at Puncak Area