Tribratanews.polri.go.id-Jakarta. The government through the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia has issued a permit for Covid-19 vaccination for children aged 12-17 years as stated in Circular HK.02.02/I/1727/2021 regarding phase 3 vaccination for vulnerable people and the general public and the implementation of covid 19 vaccination for children aged 12-17 years.
The covid-19 vaccine is declared safe for use by children aged 12-17 years, so that vaccination for children that age can start immediately.
Below are things that must be considered for vaccinating children 12-17 years:
- Vaccination is carried out in health service facilities/schools/madrasah/Islamic boarding schools in coordination with Department of Education and Ministry of Religious Affair to facilitate data collection and monitoring.
- Mechanisms of screening, implementation and observation are the same as for vaccination at >18 years old
- Vaccination participants bring a family card or other document that includes the child's National ID Registration
- Recording in the PCare application of vaccinations included in the youth group
-Using Sinovac Vaccine dose s 0.5 ml twice, at a distance or interval of min. 28 days
- Strategi Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Pada Pembelajaran Tatap Muka
- Polda Banten Batasi Mobilitas Lokasi Wisata Pantai Anyar, Kabid Humas: Weekend, Tetap Dirumah Saja Yah
- Peduli Masyarakat Terdampak Covid-19, Wakapolda Tinjau Dapur Umum Gerdu Limas Polda Lampung
- 5 Tips to Protect Mental Health During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- PERJALANAN DOMESTIK DI WILAYAH PPKM MIKRO LEVEL 4
- Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police: Community Obedience is Key to Success in Suppressing Covid-19 Spread
- Satgas FPU 3 Minusca Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Dalam Latihan Pra Penugasan
- Kakor Sabhara Baharkam Polri Pastikan Stok Oksigen di Wilayah Banten Masih Aman
- Polda Metro Pastikan Kelangkaan Tabung Oksigen Karena Daya Beli Meningkat
- Tips on Attending Wedding Ceremony during Covid-19 Pandemic