Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. A total of 69 suspected terrorists from the Vila Mutiara network who were arrested in connection with the suicide bombing at the Makassar Cathedral Church were transferred to Jakarta to be detained at the Indonesian Police Headquarters at the jail, Thursday (07/01/21).
Head of the Public Information Section (Kabag Penum) of National Police 's Public Relations Division, Pol. Grand Commissioner Ahmad Ramadhan, explained that 58 people were transferred from the South Sulawesi Police Detention Center and 11 terrorism prisoners from the Merauke's Mobile Brigade Headquarter were all transferred to the Police Headquarters Jail.
The Head of the PR's Public Information Section of National Police said that the terrorist network affiliated with Jamaah Ansharut Daulah (JAD) was under tight surveillance from the National Police's Anti-terror Detachment 88 during the transfer process. They were first examined by the Police's Anti-terror Detachment 88 team before they fled to Jakarta.
"The transfer of detainees for criminal acts of terrorism to Jakarta is aimed at further legal proceedings. The transfer of 69 detainees in terrorism cases is carried out in accordance with the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for escorting and securing terrorism detainees," explained the Head of National Police PR's Public Information Section.
According to him, the process of transferring detainees in cases of criminal acts of terrorism is proceeding safely and under control. They will be placed in a special detention centre for terrorism crimes.
- Polisi : 129 Orang Jadi Tersangka Kasus Karhutla Hingga 2021
- Antisipasi Karhutla, Polri Pasang CCTV di 28 Titik Rawan
- Preventing Terror Threats in Indonesia, Detachment 88 Anti-terror National Police Prepares Pre-Emtive Strike Efforts
- Polri Kembali Identifikasi 8 Jenazah Korban Kebakaran Lapas Tangerang
- Anti-terror Detachment 88 Arrests Four Suspected Terrorists In Bekasi And Jakarta Areas
- Chinese Hackers Break 10 Ministries, National Police Coordinates to Ministry of Information and Communication
- In Securing 20th National Sports Week, Great Headquarter of Indonesian National Police Deploys Densus 88 to Papua Next Week
- Cegah Radikal dan Terorisme, Divhumas Polri Kunjungi Ponpes Roudlatul Quran Metro
- Polri Beri 2.000 Bantuan Sembako Kepada Petani di Pandeglang
- Polisi Berhasil Ungkap Ladang Ganja Siap Panen 1,5 Hektar