Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Pontianak. Celebrating the 75th Bhayangkara Anniversary in 2021, Deputy Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Brigadier General Asep Safrudin, became the resource person on Interactive Dialogue Program with Electronic Media, broadcasted live on Pontianak RRI Pro 1 YouTube Channel on Wednesday (06/30).
The dialogue discussed Indonesian National Presisi that supports the acceleration of Covid-19 handling for healthy community and concern about the national economy toward the advanced of Indonesia.
Deputy Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police mentioned that the acceleration of Covid-19 handling require the synergy of all institutions in West Kalimantan, and they can not work by themselves.
“In this case, Indonesian Armed Forces and Indonesia National Police assist the regional government in optimizing vaccination in West Kalimantan,” he said.
A couple of days ago, Massive National Vaccination has implemented across Indonesia with the target of 1 day 1 million vaccines.
The Deputy of West Kalimantan Regional Police explained that, specifically in West Kalimantan, vaccination is held at 30 points spread across cities/districts.
“Indonesia National Police Headquarter targeted West Kalimantan Regional Police and its ranks in vaccination acceleration with the target 21,000. We involve all the Resort Police with target 33,000 vaccination per day, which was implemented simultaneously on June 26, 2021,” he explained.
With the target of vaccination for people above 18 years old.
Deputy Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police added, following up direct order from the President to Chief of Indonesia National Police regarding the eradication of thuggery and illegal levies (Pungli), which are troubling the public, West Kalimantan Regional Police and its ranks managed to secure 744 suspects of thuggery and street crimes.
"Of all perpetrators arrested by the West Kalimantan Regional Police and its ranks from January to up till now, 638 people have been legally processed, and 106 people were given coaching [capacity building]," Deputy Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Brigadier General Asep Safrudin concluded when ending the Interactive Dialogue Broadcast with TV Media.
- 22 Orang Jadi Tersangka Perusak Tempat Ibadah Ahmadiyah Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name 21 Suspects in Case of Destruction of Ahmadiyya Mosque in Sintang District
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name 16 Suspects in Case of Destruction of Houses of Worship in Sintang District
- Polda Kalbar Tetapkan 21 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Perusakan Rumah Ibadah di Kabupaten Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name Nine Suspects on the Arson and Destruction of Ahmadiyya Mosque
- Polda Kalbar Tetapkan 16 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Perusakan Rumah Ibadah di Kabupaten Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Forms Special Team to Investigate Damage to Religious Site in Sintang
- Polda Kalbar Tetapkan 9 Orang Tersangka terkait Kasus Pembakaran dan Pengerusakan Masjid Ahmadiyah
- Polda Kalbar Bentuk Tim Khusus Selidiki Perusakan Rumah Ibadah di Sintang
- Resmikan Gedung Mako Polres Kapuas Hulu, Kapolda Kalbar : Kedepankan Pelayanan Prima Kepada Masyarakat