Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Surabaya. In implementing the Government's program to accelerate Covid-19 vaccination in East Java, East Java Regional Police opened 409 vaccination points in East Java region.
Chief of East Java Regional Police, Police Inspector General Nico Afinta Karo-Karo, said East Java Regional Police had opened hundreds of vaccination booths throughout East Java and thousands of people had also been vaccinated. There are averaged 2,500 points throughout East Java. As for vaccination, today there are 409 outlets open.
The two-star general mentioned from hundreds of vaccination points, thousand of people have been vaccinated.
"We have reached approximately 23 thousand, at four o'clock in the afternoon yesterday. Now it is estimated it has reached 50 thousand. We will continue to do this for the vaccination," Chief of East Java Regional Police explained.
- Brimob Polda Sumut Kawal Kedatangan 20.230 Dosis Vaksin Astrazeneca
- Antisipasi Lonjakan Covid-19 Jelang Nataru, Polda Lampung Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- Facilitating Vaccine Participants, Indonesian Military Academy 98 Deploys Dozens of Trucks to Succeed in Mass Vaccination in Cikupa
- KSPI PRESS RELEASE: AUGUST 25, 2021
- Merdeka Vaccination, Regional Police Prepares Seven Vaccine Outlets in Surabaya
- Jangan Khawatir, Tidak Punya NIK Tetap Bisa Ikut Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Disdukcapil
- Merauke Resort Police Host Second Vaccination in three Places, Still Adhere to Health Protocols.
- North Sumatra Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Phase II Mass Vaccine
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala