Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. During ten days of mass vaccination event held by the Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police, 150,000 people have been vaccinated.
Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Muhammad Fadil Imran, said that until the tenth day of the event, 150,000 people had been vaccinated.
The two-star general added that the number was not yet added through the previous vaccination events held independently and collaborating with private sectors.
Former Chief of East Java Regional Police appeals to the vaccinated public to abide by Health Protocols.
Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police explained the vaccination scheme given, in which people who are going to be vaccinated is separated from the waiting people.
"The one who comes would be transferred directly to a large waiting room and separate the one who will be vaccinated with the ones who are waiting so they will not be piled up", Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police said.
Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police also explained that the vaccinators are also added to ensure the vaccination could be done in a set target.
"Each of our eight sites targets 500 people per day. But on average, it could reach up to 700 people per day", Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police concluded.
- Brimob Polda Sumut Kawal Kedatangan 20.230 Dosis Vaksin Astrazeneca
- Antisipasi Lonjakan Covid-19 Jelang Nataru, Polda Lampung Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- Facilitating Vaccine Participants, Indonesian Military Academy 98 Deploys Dozens of Trucks to Succeed in Mass Vaccination in Cikupa
- KSPI PRESS RELEASE: AUGUST 25, 2021
- Merdeka Vaccination, Regional Police Prepares Seven Vaccine Outlets in Surabaya
- Jangan Khawatir, Tidak Punya NIK Tetap Bisa Ikut Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Disdukcapil
- Merauke Resort Police Host Second Vaccination in three Places, Still Adhere to Health Protocols.
- North Sumatra Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Phase II Mass Vaccine
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala