Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. To achieve one million vaccination per day and establish herd immunity towards SARS CoV-2 virus, Chief of National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, instructs all personnel in Regional, Departmental, and Sectoral Police to open Presisi Vaccine Booth to facilitate people who have not been vaccinated yet.
"Police establish the Presisi vaccine booth across all Regional, Departmental, and Sectoral Police in Indonesia. The vaccine booth will serve the unvaccinated people", the Chief of Police said on Monday (28/6/2021).
Former Chief of Criminal Investigation Agency of Indonesian National Police also explains that the Presisi booth is free for everyone who wants to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
The Presisi vaccine booth is already opened in Departmental Police of Tanjung Priok Harbour, Health Clinic of Tanjung Priok Harbour, Tangerang Metropolitan Departmental Police, CGV Tangerang Mall, Bekasi City Metropolitan Departmental Police with their nine Sectoral Police stations, and other Sectoral Police stations that will follow soon.
Chief of Police also added that the Presisi vaccine booth is open for all people without domicile requirements. In other words, people with any address, as long as they have a National ID, are welcome to the nearby police stations.
Former Chief of Banten Regional Police also said that the Presisi booth is established as an effort to maintain the one million vaccination per day number to build herd immunity against the SARS CoV-2 virus.
The Police itself has held one day one million vaccination programme on June 26, 2021.
It is according to the theme of 75th Bhayangkara Day, "Presisi Police Transformation in Supporting Acceleration of Covid-19 Handling for Healthy People and National Economic Recovery towards Advanced Indonesia".
On June 26, 2021, at the Highlight Dashboard owned by National Police, 1,285,460 people have been vaccinated.
- Brimob Polda Sumut Kawal Kedatangan 20.230 Dosis Vaksin Astrazeneca
- Antisipasi Lonjakan Covid-19 Jelang Nataru, Polda Lampung Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- Facilitating Vaccine Participants, Indonesian Military Academy 98 Deploys Dozens of Trucks to Succeed in Mass Vaccination in Cikupa
- KSPI PRESS RELEASE: AUGUST 25, 2021
- Merdeka Vaccination, Regional Police Prepares Seven Vaccine Outlets in Surabaya
- Jangan Khawatir, Tidak Punya NIK Tetap Bisa Ikut Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Disdukcapil
- Merauke Resort Police Host Second Vaccination in three Places, Still Adhere to Health Protocols.
- North Sumatra Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Phase II Mass Vaccine
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala