Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Banjarmasin. South Kalimantan Regional Police is accelerating the National Police's Presisi-based vaccine program towards Herd Immunity in Indonesia in response to the National Police's vaccination at Banua Banjarmasin Educational Park.
This program is carried out simultaneously in all Regional Police in Indonesia by targeting three million people to be vaccinated.
Head of Medicine and Health Division of South Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Ubaidillah explained this national vaccination program is a form of vaccination support and the Indonesia National Police's health service on the commemoration of Bhayangkara Day.
"This vaccination is given in order to support government's program to complete the vaccination program in Indonesia, especially South Kalimantan, the main target being given to public servants, both from the government and private sector," the head of Medicine and Health Unit of South Kalimantan Regional Police said, Sunday (06/20/2021).
The head of Medicine and Health Unit of South Kalimantan Regional Police explained community activities such as servants have a lot of contact with other people, besides that vaccinations are also given to workers, employees, laborers and the senior people.
200 people were participated in the vaccination in the celebration of 75th Bhayangkara day series in South Kalimantan. This activity received positive response from the people of South Kalimantan, and it made the number of vaccine recipients exceed the target.
- Creating Herd Immunity Against Covid-19, South Kalimantan Regional Police Opens Precision Vaccine Outlets for the General Public
- Ciptakan Herd Immunity Lawan Covid-19, Polda Kalsel Buka Gerai Vaksin Presisi Untuk Masyarakat Umum
- Realizing the Integrity Zone Development towards Free Corruption Area and Clean and Serving Bureaucratic Area, South Kalimantan Regional Police's Internal Security and Profession Bid Launches IT-Based Breakthrough
- Wujudkan Pembangunan Zona Integritas Menuju WBK dan WBBM, Bid Propam Polda Kalsel Luncurkan Terobosan Berbasis TI
- South Kalimantan Regional Police supports 1,000 doses of vaccine per day
- Polda Kalimantan Selatan dukung program 1.000 dosis vaksin per hari
- Ditlantas Polda Kalsel Siapkan 1.000 Dosis dalam Gerai Vaksin Presisi
- Percepatan Vaksinasi Covid-19, Polda Kalsel Siapkan 1.000 Dosis Vaksin Untuk Masyarakat Kalsel
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Open Assistance and Strengthening of Public Speaking in the Post Truth Era 2021
- Polda Kalsel Buka Asistensi dan Penguatan Public Speaking di Era Post Truth 2021