Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Pangkalpinang. Chief of Bangka Belitung Regional Police, Police Inspector General Anang Syarif Hidayat asked all staffs and personnel of Covid-19 Task Force and Village Heads to tighten supervision and discipline on Covid-19 Health Protocols.
Police Inspector General Anang Syarif Hidayat stated that trials on heightened supervision and discipline require 1 to 3 months before an evaluation could begin.
Chief of Bangka Belitung Regional Police admitted that it is hard to increase public awareness in adhering to Covid-19 Health Protocols. So cooperation from all spectrum of stakeholders is required.
"How hard it was to encourage the public to do so. I want us to begin the discipline trial for a month", Police Inspector General Anang Syarif Hidayat said.
Besides that, the Chief of Bangka Belitung Regional Police also said that he had instructed Community Police Unit and Community Armed Forces Unit to assist and revise the usage of the village fund.
"Village heads should not be afraid in reducing and revising village budget. Personnel from Community Police Unit and Community Armed Forces are agreed to assist", the two-star general concludes.
- Strategi Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Pada Pembelajaran Tatap Muka
- Polda Banten Batasi Mobilitas Lokasi Wisata Pantai Anyar, Kabid Humas: Weekend, Tetap Dirumah Saja Yah
- Peduli Masyarakat Terdampak Covid-19, Wakapolda Tinjau Dapur Umum Gerdu Limas Polda Lampung
- 5 Tips to Protect Mental Health During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- PERJALANAN DOMESTIK DI WILAYAH PPKM MIKRO LEVEL 4
- Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police: Community Obedience is Key to Success in Suppressing Covid-19 Spread
- Satgas FPU 3 Minusca Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Dalam Latihan Pra Penugasan
- Kakor Sabhara Baharkam Polri Pastikan Stok Oksigen di Wilayah Banten Masih Aman
- Here's What You Should understand For COVID-19 Children Vaccination 12-17 Years Old
- Polda Metro Pastikan Kelangkaan Tabung Oksigen Karena Daya Beli Meningkat