Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Semarang. Senkom Police Partners Organisation held a Covid-19 tracer training in supporting the effort on accelerating Covid-19 handling in Central Java. This training was conducted at UTC Hotel, Kelud Raya St. No. 2, Semarang, on Saturday (19/6/2021).
The training was ceremonially opened by Chief of Security Maintenance Agency of Indonesian National Police, Police General Commissioner Arif Sulistyanto; Chief of Central Java Regional Police, Police Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi; Chairman of Senkom Police Partner, H. Katno Hadi; and Coordinator of Infection Agency of Indonesian Ministry of Health, dr. Endang Budi Hastuti as the interviewee.
This training was an idea of the Chief of Security Maintenance Agency of Indonesian National Police and Ministry of Health and collaborating with Senkom Police Partner of Central Java, which would be trained as a tracer to assist the government.
During the training, the Chief of Regional Police said Central Java Province is included in the top five provinces with the highest increase of Covid-19 cases, so the controlling strategy must be adjusted with conditions and capacities in each region.
"These conditions may disturb public security and order maintenance, mainly in Central Java. This should be put into attention by Regional Government, Armed Forces, Police, and the public so that they will be more careful", he said.
Central Java Regional Police is now focusing on assisting the government in controlling new case increase in suppressing Covid-19 transmission in the region, increasing recovery, and minimising deaths by launching Contingency Operation in red zone areas.
Two hundred and one volunteers from Senkom Police Partners attending the training come from 35 regencies/cities in Central Java. Each regional branch sends five people and invites interviewee from the Ministry of Health.
Chairman of Senkom Police Partner, H. Katno Hadi, said that the Central Java branch of Senkom Police Partner, as a community organisation focused on the social field, feels moved to do a humanitarian task to assist the government, police officers, and communities in handling Covid-19.
"We will keep campaigning 5M to the public", he said.
Chief of Security Maintenance Agency of Indonesian National Police, Police General Commissioner Arif Sulistyanto, explained that government enforces PPKM Mikro (Micro-scaled Public Activity Limitation Enforcement) with tracer staffs from Community Armed Forces Unit and Community Police Unit. Tracer itself has a task to ask the people positive for Covid-19 on who are they have physically communicated with for the last 2-3 days, so the health workers would contact this list of persons to conduct testing to the close contacts later.
"In another Regional Police, they are started to recruit tracer staffs. For Central Java Regional Police, we added the tracer staffs from our colleagues in Senkom so that the extra staff would be 200, with five people for each regency/cities and it would be developed further. We aimed for two extra tracer staffs for each subdistrict in Central Java", he concluded.
- Ditnarkoba Polda Metro Gencarkan Razia Tempat Hiburan Malam Dalam Rangka Waspada Varian Omicron
- Strategi Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Pada Pembelajaran Tatap Muka
- Polda Banten Batasi Mobilitas Lokasi Wisata Pantai Anyar, Kabid Humas: Weekend, Tetap Dirumah Saja Yah
- Peduli Masyarakat Terdampak Covid-19, Wakapolda Tinjau Dapur Umum Gerdu Limas Polda Lampung
- 5 Tips to Protect Mental Health During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- PERJALANAN DOMESTIK DI WILAYAH PPKM MIKRO LEVEL 4
- Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police: Community Obedience is Key to Success in Suppressing Covid-19 Spread
- Satgas FPU 3 Minusca Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Dalam Latihan Pra Penugasan
- Kakor Sabhara Baharkam Polri Pastikan Stok Oksigen di Wilayah Banten Masih Aman
- Here's What You Should understand For COVID-19 Children Vaccination 12-17 Years Old