inp.polri.go.id - Palangkaraya. Central Kalimantan Regional Police received the Presisi Award from the Indonesian Police Strategic Studies Institute (LEMKAPI). The award was given specifically by the Executive Director of LEMKAPI, Edi Saputra Hasibuan which was received directly by the Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police,Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo.
Edi Saputra Hasibuan explained Presisi Award was given to Central Kalimantan Regional Police for their high dedication and loyalty in mannifesting Presisi value.
"This award is given for various breakthroughs that have been made by Central Kalimantan Regional Police regarding innovations such as TSC (Traffic Service Center) application, Samolim (One Stop Administration Service (Samsat) Online Isen Mulang), Zebres (Zebra Responsive)," the Executive Director of LEMKAPI explained, Thursday (06/17/21).
The Chairperson of Indonesia National Police Journalists Forum (FWP) mentioned this award was also an appreciation for the achievements of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police in creating innovative public service applications.
"I hope in the future this application can be developed and can be continued with other service innovations," Edi Saputra Hasibuan said.
In the same place, Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo also expressed his gratitude for the Presisi Award given by LEMKAPI to his party.
"I hope in the future Central Kalimantan Regional Police will be better in providing services to the people of Central Kalimantan and continue to innovat, especially regarding traffic innovation," the Two-Star General explained.
The Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police said they will continue to improve services to the community, including in handling of Covid-19 by accelerating mass vaccination. Not only that, the Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police also mentioned they will keep improving the handling of forest and land fire by establishing an integrated post at hotspots prone to forest and land fires in Central Kalimantan.
"We will continue to strive and innovate to improve public services for the realization of the Presisi Police for the community," Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo concluded.
- Wakapolda Kalteng Salurkan Bantuan Sosial di Jekan Raya
- Polda Kalteng Bagikan 1.400 Paket Bansos Bagi Warga Terdampak PPKM Mikro
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Opened Drive Thru Vaccination
- Discussing Covid-19 Developments, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Hold Coordination Meeting with Regional Leadership Coordination Forum
- Terobosan Baru, Kapolda Kalteng Inisiasi Vaksinasi Massal Drive Thru di Kota Palangkaraya
- Peduli Nakes, Kapolda Kalteng Berikan Tali Asih Kepada Nakes Rumkit Bhayangkara
- Chief of Central Kalimantan Advised People to Reduce Mobility Ahead of Eid Al-Adha Celebration
- Mobile Brigade of Central Kalimantan Regional Police Assisted Funeral of Covid-19 Patients
- Brimob Polda Kalteng Bantu Pemulasaraan Jenazah Pasien COVID-19
- Accelerating Student Vaccination, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Covid-19 Mass Vaccination Activities at Public Senior High School Palangka Raya