inp.polri.go.id. - Jakarta. Greater Jkaarta Metro. Regional Police's Traffic Corps established five checkpoints or check points in the red zone areas of the Jakarta area. This is done to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the capital city.
In the meantime, we are building five check points in the red zone area, explained the Greater Jakarta Metro. Regional Police' Director of Traffic Corps', Pol. Grand Commissioner Sambodo Purnomo Yogo, told reporters, Wednesday (06/16).
Director of Traffic Corps' conveyed, at the checkpoint post, antigen swab tests and Covid-19 vaccinations for local residents would be carried out.
"There is an antigen swab test and compliance with the Covid-19 health protocol," explained the Traffic Director.
The five checkpoints are located in the area of Neighborhood 16, Cengkareng Timur Village, West Jakarta; Neighborhood 03 Cilangkap Village, East Jakarta; next to the Kebayoran Lama Market Sub-sector Police, South Jakarta; Neighborhood 04 Semper Barat Village, Cilincing, North Jakarta; and in Cempaka Putih, Central Jakarta.
It is known, based on data from the Jakarta Provincial Government as of June 10, there are 3,486 Neighboorhoods in the capital that are included in the RT category prone to the spread of Covid. The details, 975 Neighborhoods in West Jakarta, 828 Neighborhoods in East Jakarta, 672 Neighborhoods in South Jakarta, 547 Nieghborhoods in North Jakarta, 460 Neighborhoods in Central Jakarta, and four Neighborhoods in the Thousand Islands.
Previously, the government had also decided to extend the Micro Enforcement of Restrictions on Community Activities in Indonesia (Micro PPKM). This policy will be re-implemented on 15-28 June. The Jakarta Capital City Provincial Government has also decided to extend the Micro Enforcement of Restrictions on Community Activities in Indonesia until June 28. Additional new cases reached more than 2 thousand cases in the last five days.
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Serahkan Barang Sitaan 166 Tabung Oksigen Kepada Gubernur DKI Jakarta
- PPKM Diperpanjang, Polda Metro Jaya Tetap Sekat 100 Titik di Jadetabek
- Deputy Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Led the Opening Ceremony of the Training Course of 2021 Class of National Police Non-commissioner Officer
- PPKM di Perpanjang, Polda Metro Jaya Tetap Lakukan Pemeriksaan STRP
- Wakapolda Metro Jaya Pimpin Upacara Pembukaan Pendidikan Pembentukan Bintara Polri TA.2021
- Polri Jelaskan Bedanya Kewenangan Penyidikan Polri dan Satpol PP
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Reminds the People of the Danger of New Demonstration Cluster
- Polda Metro Jaya Ingatkan Warga Bahaya Klaster Baru Demo
- Sambut HUT RI ke-76, Polda Metro Jaya Gelar Vaksin Merdeka 1-17 Agustus 2021
- Polisi Berhasil Tangkap Seorang Tersangka Asal Afrika Selatan Sindikat Narkoba Jaringan Internasional