inp.polri.go.id-Kudus. Review the vaccination in Kudus, Chief of Indonesian National Police asking to strengthen Testing and Tracing people who closed contact with asymptomatic COVID-19 Chief of Indonesian National Police ask person with positive COVID-19 tested willingness to stay at Centre of Isolation area provided by local authorities
Kudus - Commander of Indonesia National Armed Forces, Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto and Health Minister Budi Gunadi Sadikin monitored vaccination at Sukuntex Factory, Ngebok Sub-District, Kudus and Pura Terban Kudus, Central Java, Thursday (06/17/2021).
Previously, Health Agency has sent 50,000 vaccines to Kudus City. This vaccination is a followed-up of president's one million vaccines one day with senior citizen, adult, and pre-senior as the target. Concerning thar the daily case in Kudus is high, the Chief of Indonesia National Police ordered to maximize testing and tracing the people who has contact with positive Covid-19 patient.
"Once it is known someone had contact [with Covid-19 positive person], please immediately visit the task force or PPKM Mikro [covid-19 response at community level] to be checked. If it is positive, then follow the direction from PPKM," the Chief of Indonesia National Police explained. He mentioned, as way to support president's program, the resources that the Indonesia National Armed Forces and Indonesia National Police have, need to be well used. He alao advised for those who are positive or reactive, they need to self-isolate in a special place for isolation that has been prepared by the government, so they are easily monitored by the medical team assigned. "Please, people who are reactive to follow self-isolation in a isolation center that has been provided.
[In the isolation place] there are medical team and medicine so the recovery will be faster," the Chief of Indonesia National Police explained. "Media, please support us to socialize to people who hasn't vacxined yet to come to the [vaccine] points such as Sector Police, Resort Police, Military District Command (Kodim), Military Sub-District Command (Koramil), Community Health Center (Puskesmas) or stadion and other places," the former of Head of Criminal Investigation Division of Indonesia National Police said. The Commander of Indonesia National Armed Forces Marshak Hadi Tjahjanto also support 1 million 1 day vaccination program.
He hopes the program is running well. Besides vaccination program, PPKM Micro nees to be strictly implemented in red zone area, orange zone area and yellow zone area. It is as mentioned on Ministry Regulation No 3 Year 2021 on the implementation of PPKM Micro. In the regulation, it is mentioned tracing need to be carried out to person who closedly engage with Covid-19 patient, then she or he needs to do self-isolation. As well as it mentioned to monitor people gathering, not more than 3 people and close any activity as agreed wih local community and neigborhood leader (Ketua RT).
"The implementation of PPKM Micro support the recovery, so it will reduce the Covid-19 to the lowest level," he said. He expects the 2 strategies can be well implemented so positive cases can be avoided.
- Panglima TNI Bersama Kabaharkam Polri Dan Kepala BNBP, Tinjau Isolasi Rumdin Walikota Semarang
- Commander of Indonesia National Armed Forces Together with Head of Security Maintenance Agency of Indonesia National Police and Head of National Disaster Management Agency Monitored Isolation at Semarang Mayors Official House
- Acceleration of Social Assistance Distribution, Indonesian National Police Chief Instructs All Regional Police and Police Stations to Distribute Social Assistance Simultaneously
- Polri Salurkan Bansos Sembako 723.773 Paket dan 3.863 Ton Beras Sepanjang PPKM Darurat Hingga Berlevel
- Akselerasi Distribusi Bansos, Kapolri Intruksikan Seluruh Polda Polres Salurkan Bansos Secara Serentak
- Commander of the Armed Forces and Chief of Police Campaign Mobile Vaccination and Give Social Aid Package to Jakartans
- Panglima TNI dan Kapolri Sosialisasi Vaksin Keliling dan Serahkan Langsung Bansos ke Warga Jakarta
- Instruksi Kapolri ke Jajaran saat PPKM Level 4 : Akselerasi dan Pastikan Bansos Tepat Sasaran
- Kapolri Pastikan Penyaluran Bansos Selama PPKM Darurat Tidak Terhambat
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Mentioned Indonesian National Police Distributed 475,420 Packages of Nine-Basic-Needs and 2,471,217 Kg of Rice for Community During Emergency PPKM