inp.polri.go.id – Palangkaraya. Following instructions of the Chief of Indonesia National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo regarding the eradication of thuggery and extortion, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police formed special team to catch and arrest thugs and extortionists.
Head of Public Affairs of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Grand Commussioner Eko Saputro mentioned the special team was called the Anti Street Crime Team (TASC) which consists of 75 members of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police and 25 members of Samapta (elements under the chief of regional police).
The members of TASC already have the ability to take action and process the law to all thugs and extortionists in the jurisdiction of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police.
"For TASC, there are 75 members from the Central Kalimantan Regional Police and 25 Samapta," Head of Public Affairs of Central Kalimantan Regional Police explained, Wednesday (06/16/2021).
Separately, the Head of Operations Development Section (Kabagbinops) at the Operations Bureau (Rops) of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Pol Grand Commissioner Attendant Murtyanto said TASC members would work at night to crack down on all thugs and extortionists in the Central Kalimantan region.
The Kabagbinops of Central Kalimantan Regional Police also advised TASC members to work and take professional action and comply with the applicable SOPs when dealing with thugs and extortionists.
"Always stay alert, be careful and act according to the applicable SOPs when carrying out duties," the Kabagbinops of the Central Kalimantan Poliexplained.
- Wakapolda Kalteng Salurkan Bantuan Sosial di Jekan Raya
- Polda Kalteng Bagikan 1.400 Paket Bansos Bagi Warga Terdampak PPKM Mikro
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Opened Drive Thru Vaccination
- Discussing Covid-19 Developments, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Hold Coordination Meeting with Regional Leadership Coordination Forum
- Terobosan Baru, Kapolda Kalteng Inisiasi Vaksinasi Massal Drive Thru di Kota Palangkaraya
- Peduli Nakes, Kapolda Kalteng Berikan Tali Asih Kepada Nakes Rumkit Bhayangkara
- Chief of Central Kalimantan Advised People to Reduce Mobility Ahead of Eid Al-Adha Celebration
- Mobile Brigade of Central Kalimantan Regional Police Assisted Funeral of Covid-19 Patients
- Brimob Polda Kalteng Bantu Pemulasaraan Jenazah Pasien COVID-19
- Accelerating Student Vaccination, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Covid-19 Mass Vaccination Activities at Public Senior High School Palangka Raya