inp.polri.go.id – Makassar. Located in the Hall of the South Sulawesi Regional Police Headquarters, the South Sulawesi Regional Police personnel held a blood donation activity in the framework of the 75th Bhayangkara Day, 75th National Police Doctoral Day, 75th Indonesian Policewoman Anniversary and 69th HKGB 2021, Thursday (06 /16).
This activity is the participation of the South Sulawesi Regional Police in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic to maintain the availability of blood at Indonesian Red Cross.
This blood donation activity was attended by the Main Officials of the South Sulawesi Regional Police and the Deputy Chairperson of the South Sulawesi Regional Police and members of the National Police and Civil Servants of the South Sulawesi Regional Police.
Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner E. Zulpan. explained that this activity is a form of concern for the South Sulawesi Police. Hopefully this blood donor could help our brothers and sisters in need of blood. This blood donation activity is very important, because one drop of blood that we donate means a lot to humanity.
The Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police said that during this Pandemic the implementation of blood donation in the framework of the 75th Bhayangkara Day was carried out by implementing strict Health protocols (prokes).
The Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Police said that in the blood donation activity, before donating blood, the donor was first checked for his health condition, such as checking body temperature, weighing weight, checking blood pressure, and checking hemoglobin (HB).
The National Police routinely holds blood donors in every activity of the National Police work unit, the aim is to help meet the blood needs of the community through Indonesian Red Cross.
In this donor activity, 188 bags of blood were collected, which were later distributed to Indonesian Red Cross.
- Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Siagakan Personel di Perbatasan Selama PPKM Level IV
- Kapolda Pimpin Upacara Pembukaan Pendidikan Bintara Polri TA.2021 di SPN Polda Sulsel
- Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police: We are Ready to Support and Succeed Speeding Vaccination Program in South Sulawesi
- Regional Police Together with National Computer and Informatics Student Association. Hold Mass Vaccination at Alauddin State Islamic University Makassar
- Kapolda Sulsel Lepas 10.000 Paket Bansos untuk masyarakat terdampak PPKM Mikro
- Accelerating Vaccination, South Sulawesi Regional Police Opened Drive Thru Outlet Service
- Kapolda Tinjau Vaksinasi Drive Thru di Gerai Presisi Polres Pelabuhan Makassar
- Selama PPKM Mikro, Polda Sumsel Jaga Ketat di Perbatasan
- Percepat Vaksinasi, Polda Sulsel Buka Gerai Layanan Drive Thru
- Peringati HUT HKGB ke-69 Tahun 2021, Bhayangkari Daerah Sulsel Gelar Bakti Sosial