inp.polri.go.id - Serang. In order to break the chain of spread of Covid-19, the Banten Regional Police (Polda) continues to carry out mass vaccinations to the general public who are in the jurisdiction of the Banten Police. This was said by the Banten Police Chief, Pol. General Inspector Rudy Heriyanto Adi Nugroho at the Banten Police Headquarters, Tuesday (06/15).
"Until now, we from the Banten Regional Police together with the National Armed Forces and the Covid-19 Task Force have continued to carry out mass vaccinations for people who are in the jurisdiction of the Banten Regional Police. The implementation of the mass vaccination is carried out in public places," said the Regional Police Chief.
The Regional Police Chief added that the implementation of the mass vaccination was aimed at supporting the government's program in breaking the chain of spreading Covid-19 in Indonesia.
"The implementation of this vaccination is an effort to support the government's program in accelerating the prevention and control of Covid-19 as well as the implementation of the National Police Chief's priority program in the field of operational transformation in strengthening Polri's support in handling Covid-19," added the Regional Police Chief.
Meanwhile, the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Edy Sumardi explained, on Monday (06/14) there were 48 locations used for mass vaccination activities. Where the 48 locations are scattered in several places within the jurisdiction of the Banten Police.
And last Monday, we from the Banten Regional Police together with the National Armed Forces and the Covid-19 Task Force have carried out mass vaccination activities for the general public. Where mass vaccination activities are carried out in 48 locations spread across the jurisdiction of the Banten Police,” said the Head of Public Relations.
The number of people who were vaccinated in the mass vaccination was 1,610 people. And for the number of vaccinators, the Police are 21 personnel, the National Armed Forces are 5 personnel and the Health Office is 124 personnel. In today's mass vaccination, 19 doses of bio-pharma vaccines and 1,600 doses of Sinovac vaccine have been spent.
The Head of Public Relations explained that the mass vaccination was carried out in order to accelerate the government's vaccination program in building the community's Herd Immunity.
Finally, the Head of Public Relations also invited the entire community to support the vaccination program.
"Let's support the vaccination program, so people don't be afraid to be vaccinated. Because through this vaccination, it can grow immunity in the body so that it can prevent the transmission of the Covid-19 virus," said the Head of Public Relations.
- Polda Banten Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Sindikat Pemalsuan Surat Rapid Antigen
- Peduli Kepada Wartawan di Tengah PPKM Level IV Berlansung, Polda Banten Bagikan Ratusan Paket Sembako
- Polda Banten Bagikan 136 Ton Beras Pada Masyarakat
- Peduli Awak Media, Polda Banten Bagikan Daging Hewan Qur'ban
- Banten Regional Police Vaccinated 500 Students of State Senior High School 3 of Serang City
- Kapolda Banten Tinjau Kegiatan Program Vaksinasi Massal untuk Pelajar di SMA Negeri 3 Kota Serang
- Polda Banten Gelar Ngaji Bareng dan Doa Bersama Ulama Umaro Agar Pandemi Berakhir
- Kapolda Banten Berikan Semangat Kepada Warga Yang Isoman
- Polda Banten Berhasil Tangkap Pelaku Penyebar Ujaran Kebencian di Medsos
- Polda Banten Salurkan Ribuan Paket Sembako Untuk Warga Terdampak PPKM