inp.polri.go.id - Jakarta. The Indonesia National Police said the leak of 279 million population data case related to Social Security (BPJS )began to lead to the perpetrators.
"Then they have also checked online the cryptocurrency which is suspected belong to the perpetrator. For the time being, investigators have found a profile belonging to the perpetrator in the Raid Forum," Head of Public Information Bureau of Public Affairs Division of Indonesia National Police, Police Brigadier General Rusdi Hartono said to the reporters, Tuesday (06/15).
"Investigators have read the profile, then the investigators need to explore it. In the future there will be development. Of course, it has led to perpetrator’s profile," Brigadier General Pol. Rusdi Hartono said to the continued.
However, he can’t confirm the perpetrator’s whereabouts, including the suspicion that they are abroad. However, he emphasized the investigation team will thoroughly investigate the case.
"It will be confirmed (perpetrator’s whereabout)," he explained.
So far, in an effort to uncover cases of data breaches of Indonesian citizens, dozens of witnesses have been questioned. They come from BPJS to vendors.
"Investigators have examined approximately 15 witnesses from BPJS, Vendors, and Cyber and Code Agency (BSSN)," Police Brigadier General Rusdi Hartono said.
[19:43, 6/16/2021] +62 813-3341-5555: Laporan Terjemahan hari ini (17 berita) telah kami kirimkan via email pukul 18.00 berita dibawah ini kami masukkan report esok 17 Juni 2021
- Supporting the Implementation of Emergency PPKM, Chief of Central Java Regional Police: We're Ready to War Against Covid-19
- Detachment 88 Anti-terror Police Transfer 69 Suspected Terrorists to Police Headquarters Detention Center
- Cerita Pemulung Deg-degan Rumahnya Didatangi Polisi, Berakhir Senang
- Polri Minta Warga Laporkan Pinjaman Online Ilegal ke Kantor Polisi Terdekat
- Police Secured 3,823 Peoples Related to Extortion and Thugs in Indonesia
- Chief of Indonesia National Police Describes 15 Public Service Applications That Are As Easy as Ordering Pizza
- Arrest Thousands of Drug Cases, House of Representatives Chairman Appreciates National Police
- The Indonesian National Police Chief Issues Telegram to Muzzle Thugs, Here Are 5 Things The Police Chief Must Do
- During 4 Days, Police Arrest 3,823 People Related to Thugs and Extortion Cases
- Police Successfully Revealed Middle East-Indonesian Network Drug Trafficking Syndicate