Tribratanews.polri.go.id- Palangka Raya. In order to welcome the 75th anniversary of Bhayangkara Day, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police took part in a video conference led by the Deputy Chief of Indonesia National Police Commissioner General Gatot Eddy Pramono, Tuesday (6/15) afternoon.
The event was attended by Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Inspector General Pol. Dedy Prasetyo, accompanied by the Deputy Chief of Police, Brigadier General Pol. Ida Oetari Poernamasasi, and High Rank Officials from the Central Kalimantan Regional Police. The event took place in Mandau Telawang Hall of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Headquarters.
The Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police said the committee fomation to celebrate the anniversary of the 75th Bhayangkara Day on July 1, 2021, both at the Regional Police and Resort Police level must be carried out according to the order from Deputy Chief of Indonesia National Police.
"The Bhayangkara Day ceremony must be carried out in accordance with health protocols to prevent the spread of Covid-19," the Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police said.
The Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police emphasized he was following the Deputy Chief of Indonesia National Police's direction that Head of Medical and Health Unit (Kabiddokkes) and the Head of Profession and Security (Kabidpropam) to carry out internal checks and supervision to their personnels.
"In conducting series of all activities related to Bhayangkara's Anniversary, we need to continue to pay attention to social distancing and health protocols, both for social services activities and other events," the Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police explained.
In addition, the Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police hopes that the celebration of the 75th Bhayangkara anniversary can be carried out optimally and successfully.
At the end of the occasion, the Chief of Central Kalimntan Regional Police also emphasized the celebration of Bhayangkara Anniversary at the Resort Police should be made in a simple manner and keep obeying health protocol.
- Wakapolda Kalteng Salurkan Bantuan Sosial di Jekan Raya
- Polda Kalteng Bagikan 1.400 Paket Bansos Bagi Warga Terdampak PPKM Mikro
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Opened Drive Thru Vaccination
- Discussing Covid-19 Developments, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Hold Coordination Meeting with Regional Leadership Coordination Forum
- Terobosan Baru, Kapolda Kalteng Inisiasi Vaksinasi Massal Drive Thru di Kota Palangkaraya
- Peduli Nakes, Kapolda Kalteng Berikan Tali Asih Kepada Nakes Rumkit Bhayangkara
- Chief of Central Kalimantan Advised People to Reduce Mobility Ahead of Eid Al-Adha Celebration
- Mobile Brigade of Central Kalimantan Regional Police Assisted Funeral of Covid-19 Patients
- Brimob Polda Kalteng Bantu Pemulasaraan Jenazah Pasien COVID-19
- Accelerating Student Vaccination, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Covid-19 Mass Vaccination Activities at Public Senior High School Palangka Raya