Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. In order to break the chain of of Covid-19 spread, Banten Regional Police continue to carry out mass vaccinations for general public who are in the jurisdiction of the Banten Regional Police, Tuesday (06/15/2021).
"Until now, we from the Banten Regional Police along with the Indonesia National Armed Forces and the Covid-19 Task Force continue to carry out mass vaccinations for people who are in the jurisdiction of Banten Regional Police. Mass vaccination is carried out in public places, " the Chief of Banten Police, Police Inspector General Rudy Heriyanto explained.
The Two Star General added the implementation of the mass vaccination was aimed to support government's program in breaking the chain of the Covid-19spread in Indonesia.
"The implementation of this vaccination is an effort to support the government's program in accelerating the prevention and control of Covid-19 as well as the implementation of the Chief of Indonesia National Police’s Presisi program in the field of operational transformation in strengthening Indonesia National Police support in handling Covid-19," Inspector General Pol. Rudy Heriyanto said.
Meanwhile, in different place, the Head of Public Affairs of Banten Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Edy Sumardi, explained there are 48 locations used for mass vaccination activities. The 48 locations were scattered in several places within the jurisdiction of the Banten Police.
"And last Monday, we from the Banten Regional Police together with the Indonesia National Armed Forces (TNI) and the Covid-19 Task Force have carried out mass vaccination activities for public. The mass vaccination activities were carried out in 48 locations spread across the jurisdictions of Banten Regional Police," the Intermediate Officer of Banten Regional Police said.
"The number of people who were vaccinated in the mass vaccination was 1,610 people. And for the number of vaccinators, 21 personnels from the Indonesia National Police, 5 personnels from Indonesia National Armed Forces and 124 personnels from Health Agency. In today's mass vaccination, we spent 19 doses of bio-pharma vaccine and 1600 doses of Sinovac vaccine," Police Grand Commissioner Edy Sumardi said.
The Head of Public Affairs of the Banten Regional Police explained the mass vaccination was carried out in order to accelerate the government's vaccination program in building the community's Herd Immunity.
- Polda Banten Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Sindikat Pemalsuan Surat Rapid Antigen
- Peduli Kepada Wartawan di Tengah PPKM Level IV Berlansung, Polda Banten Bagikan Ratusan Paket Sembako
- Polda Banten Bagikan 136 Ton Beras Pada Masyarakat
- Peduli Awak Media, Polda Banten Bagikan Daging Hewan Qur'ban
- Banten Regional Police Vaccinated 500 Students of State Senior High School 3 of Serang City
- Kapolda Banten Tinjau Kegiatan Program Vaksinasi Massal untuk Pelajar di SMA Negeri 3 Kota Serang
- Polda Banten Gelar Ngaji Bareng dan Doa Bersama Ulama Umaro Agar Pandemi Berakhir
- Kapolda Banten Berikan Semangat Kepada Warga Yang Isoman
- Polda Banten Berhasil Tangkap Pelaku Penyebar Ujaran Kebencian di Medsos
- Polda Banten Salurkan Ribuan Paket Sembako Untuk Warga Terdampak PPKM