tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangkaraya. Literacy Reading Cottage and Free Wifi continue to be the flagship program of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police's Director of Water Police. Spread throughout the unit headquarters in the ranks, this flagship program is a form of devotion from the Police in supporting quality education even in limited places.
Central Kalimantan Regional Police's Director of Water Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Pitoyo Agung Yuwono said theReading Hut with free wifi facilities was deliberately created to help school-age children return to study in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. As is known, currently the teaching and learning process during the Covid-19 pandemic is carried out virtually. Some areas where it is possible to have internet network difficulties have intentionally installed free wifi to support children's learning.
It is stated that in addition to containing textbooks for school-age children, there are also various kinds of knowledge books available at the reading lodge that are useful for the surrounding community. Such as books on agriculture, animal husbandry, cooking and so on. This is expected to be a motivation for the community to increase knowledge to improve the family economy.
“We are also preparing personnel to assist the teaching and learning process for children at Readung Hut. As a support, we collaborate with the local district education office to procure textbooks. From time to time, new reading books will be replaced so that people's knowledge continues to increase," he concluded.
- Wakapolda Kalteng Salurkan Bantuan Sosial di Jekan Raya
- Polda Kalteng Bagikan 1.400 Paket Bansos Bagi Warga Terdampak PPKM Mikro
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Opened Drive Thru Vaccination
- Discussing Covid-19 Developments, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Hold Coordination Meeting with Regional Leadership Coordination Forum
- Terobosan Baru, Kapolda Kalteng Inisiasi Vaksinasi Massal Drive Thru di Kota Palangkaraya
- Peduli Nakes, Kapolda Kalteng Berikan Tali Asih Kepada Nakes Rumkit Bhayangkara
- Chief of Central Kalimantan Advised People to Reduce Mobility Ahead of Eid Al-Adha Celebration
- Mobile Brigade of Central Kalimantan Regional Police Assisted Funeral of Covid-19 Patients
- Brimob Polda Kalteng Bantu Pemulasaraan Jenazah Pasien COVID-19
- Accelerating Student Vaccination, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Covid-19 Mass Vaccination Activities at Public Senior High School Palangka Raya