Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Bandung. West Java Regional Police arrested 212 people in operation against thuggeries in the last few days. This thuggery eradication programme is in accordance with President Joko Widodo's instruction to the Chief of Indonesian National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, which rushed to instruct all personnel in Regional and Departmental Police to eradicate thuggery, extortion, and street crimes.
Chief of PR and Press Division of West Java Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Edi Adrimurlan Chaniago, said that 212 people are arrested, mainly in Subang, Indramayu, and Majalengka.
"Until June 12, 2021, 212 people are arrested. The area that arrested the most are Subang, Indramayu, and Majalengka", Police Grand Commissioner Edi Adrimurlan Chaniago said.
Previously, Chief of Indonesian National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, instructs all Regional and Departmental Police personnel to eradicate thuggery that deemed disturbing the community.
Chief of National Police directly instructed the Chief of Criminal Investigation Agency of Indonesian National Police, Police General Commissioner Agus Andrianto, and all Chief of Regional Police to take firm actions and leave no space for thuggery.
- SPN Polda Jabar Lakukan Upacara Pembukaan Diktukba Polri
- West Java Regional Police Arrested Corona Drug Hoarders and Sellers Selling Over HET
- Polda Jabar Amankan Pelaku Penimbun dan Penjual Obat Corona di Atas HET
- Polda Jabar Terjunkan Tim Intelijen, Telusuri Aksi Unjuk Rasa Tolak PPKM Darurat
- West Java Regional Police Mobile Brigade Help Secure the Emergency Community Activity Restrictions Program
- Polda Jabar Distribusikan 7000 Dosis Vaksin Sinovac di Sumedang
- Brimob Polda Jabar Bantu Amankan Program PPKM Darurat
- Polda Jabar Bongkar Sindikat Penjualan Obat Ilegal di Kabupaten Bandung Barat dan Tasikmalaya
- Polda Jabar Tindak 10.484 Pelanggar Selama PPKM Darurat Berlangsung
- Chief of Indonesia National Police Asks Workers and Companies to Obey Emergency PPKM Rules