Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. The Banten Regional Police continue to intensify the Police Loves Orphans Program. The Chief of Banten Regional Police, Inspector General Pol. Rudy Heriyanto was directly involved in carrying out the program he had initiated. The Police Love Orphans Program is one of 12 Banten Regional Police programs in the era of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this case, the Chief of Banten Regional Police visited the house of Ade Kosasih (18). The Cibaliung Pandeglang resident is the backbone of the family after his father died. Ade Kosasih, as the eldest child, has to support his mother and five younger siblings. In normal times, the burden of Ade, who works odd jobs, is very heavy, and even harder during a pandemic like now.
The Chief of Banten Regional Police along with a number of Banten Regional Police personnel brought the number of parcel packages. The packages include rice, sugar, cooking oil and other basic needs.
Seeing that Ade Kosasih's five younger siblings are still student, the Chief of Banten Regional Police also brought books and stationery. Not only that, the two-star general handed over a savings of Rp. 22 million.
"I hope it can ease the burden on Ade Kosasih and his family. In our religion we are commanded to love orphans, during the current pandemic their burden is certainly very heavy," the Chief of Banten Regional Office said.
The Chief of Banten Regional Police explained that anyone could be infected with COVID-19, so all people must follow health protocols.
"So don’t make excuses not to follow health protocols. We all have to be disciplined so we can break the chain Covid-19of transmission," he said.
The steps taken by the Chief of Banten Regional Police to intensify the Police Love Orphans Program received appreciation from Kiai Ahmad Syadzili, a religious leader as well as a Banten community leader.
"The step of the Chief of Banten Regional Police will be an example to help the poor. I hope he will always receive the protection from Lord God Almighty in carrying out his duties as Chief of Banten Regional Police," Kiai Ahmad Syadzili said.
- Polda Banten Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Sindikat Pemalsuan Surat Rapid Antigen
- Peduli Kepada Wartawan di Tengah PPKM Level IV Berlansung, Polda Banten Bagikan Ratusan Paket Sembako
- Polda Banten Bagikan 136 Ton Beras Pada Masyarakat
- Peduli Awak Media, Polda Banten Bagikan Daging Hewan Qur'ban
- Banten Regional Police Vaccinated 500 Students of State Senior High School 3 of Serang City
- Kapolda Banten Tinjau Kegiatan Program Vaksinasi Massal untuk Pelajar di SMA Negeri 3 Kota Serang
- Polda Banten Gelar Ngaji Bareng dan Doa Bersama Ulama Umaro Agar Pandemi Berakhir
- Kapolda Banten Berikan Semangat Kepada Warga Yang Isoman
- Polda Banten Berhasil Tangkap Pelaku Penyebar Ujaran Kebencian di Medsos
- Polda Banten Salurkan Ribuan Paket Sembako Untuk Warga Terdampak PPKM