Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. The Directorate of Drug Investigation of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police together with the Jakarta Provincial Satpol PP sealed three cafes for violating health protocols related to operating hours and number of visitors.
"There were three places sealed, one without permit at all, two violated health protocols," Director of Drug Investigation at Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police, Police Grand Commissioner Mukti Juharsa said at the Bengkel Space Cafe, South Jakarta, Sunday (06/13/21).
The Director of Drigs Investigation explained according to the provisions of the Micro PPKM (restrictions on community activities), the operating hours for cafes, bars and restaurants are at 21.00 Indonesia Western Time with maximum number of visitors are 25 percent of the room capacity.
"Earlier we saw a lot of visitors, so I hope the owners or entrepreneurs of cafes or entertainment venues help us together to protect Jakarta from the increasing number of Covid-19," The Director of Drugs Investigation explained.
In the judicial operation of the enforcement of health protocols carried out by the joint personnel of the Indonesia National Armed Forces (TNI)-Indonesia National Police (Polri) and the Jakarta Provincial Government, there were around 20 cafes that were inspected. A total of 20 cafes were found to have implemented health protocols by closing at 21.00 Indonesia Western Time.
"We, the police and the Satpol PP do not prohibit you from doing business, but keep following health protocols, keep the distance, wear a mask and pay attention to the opening houe. Also 3T [testing, tracing, and treatment] and 5M [Wearing Masks, Washing Hands, Keeping the Distance, Avoiding Crowds, and Reducing Mobility] must be applied in cafes," Police Grand Commissioner Mukti Juharsa explained.
- Kapolda Metro Jaya Serahkan Barang Sitaan 166 Tabung Oksigen Kepada Gubernur DKI Jakarta
- PPKM Diperpanjang, Polda Metro Jaya Tetap Sekat 100 Titik di Jadetabek
- Deputy Chief of Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Led the Opening Ceremony of the Training Course of 2021 Class of National Police Non-commissioner Officer
- PPKM di Perpanjang, Polda Metro Jaya Tetap Lakukan Pemeriksaan STRP
- Wakapolda Metro Jaya Pimpin Upacara Pembukaan Pendidikan Pembentukan Bintara Polri TA.2021
- Polri Jelaskan Bedanya Kewenangan Penyidikan Polri dan Satpol PP
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police Reminds the People of the Danger of New Demonstration Cluster
- Polda Metro Jaya Ingatkan Warga Bahaya Klaster Baru Demo
- Sambut HUT RI ke-76, Polda Metro Jaya Gelar Vaksin Merdeka 1-17 Agustus 2021
- Polisi Berhasil Tangkap Seorang Tersangka Asal Afrika Selatan Sindikat Narkoba Jaringan Internasional