Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Medan. The Chief if Indonesia National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, ordered e Indonesian National Police to eradicate thuggery and extortion. This has also become a big concern for all Regional Police, one of them is the North Sumatra Regional Police.
In a statement submitted by the Head of Public Affairs of North Sumatra Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Hadi Wahyudi, 75 thugs from number of locations in North Sumatra had been arrested. “There are 55 points that have been targeted by thuggery and extortion operations. Of the dozens of people who were arrested, we coached them and fingerprinting is taken," the Head of Public Affairs of the North Sumatra Regional Police said.
Below is the following arrestment done by the North Sumatera Regional Police:
1. A joint team from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation, the Directorate of Samapta Bhayangkara and the Mobile Brigade of the North Sumatra Regional Police combed places that were prone to thugs' actions and succeeded in arresting 9 perpetrators of thuggery and extortion.
2. Labuhanbatu Resort Police, 16 perpetrators
3. Padangsidimpuan Resort Police, 1 perpetrators
4. Belawan Resort Police, 11 perpetrators
5. Sergai Resort Police, 19 perpetrators
6. Asahan Resort Police, 6 perpetrators
7. Tebing Tinggi Resort Police, 2 perpretators
8. Dairi Resort Police, 2 perpretators
9. Toba Resort Police, 2 perpretators
10. Sibolga Resort Police, 2 perpretators
11. Nias Resort Police, 5 perpretators
The arrests carried out by the North Sumatran Regional Police were a follow-up to the instructions of the Chief of Indonesia National Police to provide and create conduciveness for security and safety in Indonesia.
Previously, the Chief of Indonesia National Police had also ordered all Indonesians to use the Hotline 110 service if they face any hardship situation related to security and order. By using free calls and text message (SMS), it is easier for the public to get assistance from the Police quickly and accurately.
- Bengkulu Regional Police Successfully foiled the smuggling of 4,335 Seeds
- Jambi Regional Police Executes the Destruction of 196 Assembled Firearms
- Riau Islands Regional Police Arrested Rapid Test Letter Forger in Batam
- Polisi Bersama Pemerintah Gorontalo Musnahkan 4.341 Liter Miras Jenis Cap Tikus Ilegal
- Polri Telusuri Infomasi Dugaan KTP Dijual di Medsos
- West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Secures 455 Perpetrators for 13 Days of Enhanced Routine Activities
- Successfully Revealing the Murderers of Journalist, Chairperson of Pewarta Appreciates North Sumatera Regional Police Performance
- Successfully Revealing the Journalist Murderer, Chairperson of Warkop Forkom Appreciates North Sumatera Police's Performance
- Chief of North Sumatera Regional Police Appreciated Labuhan Resort Batu Police's Performance in Revealing Narcotics and Money Laundering Cases
- Riau Regional Police Uncovers Drugs Transaction Using Drive-Thru Modus