Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangka Raya. During visitation to mass vaccination sites in Barito, Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo, stated that the vaccination target in December 2021 is 70 per cent of the Central Kalimantan people are vaccinated.
"To reach the 70% target, Government of Central Kalimantan together with Central Kalimantan Regional Police and 102 Panju Panjung Military Regional Command hold massive vaccination programme in all Central Kalimantan", Chief of Regional Police said.
Governor of Central Kalimantan, Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police, and Commander of 102 Panju Panjung Military Region visited the vaccination sites in South Barito, North Barito, and Murung Raya on Saturday (12/06/2021). They are confident that the 70% target could be achieved and surpassed.
"Vaccination targets are prioritised to the elderly, as they are more vulnerable to Covid-19. Afterwards, the priorities go to a public servant, teachers, and parents", he said.
The vaccination is conducted to increase public herd immunity to suppress Covid-19 transmission.
Chief of Central Kalimantan Regional Police once again appeals to the public to keep adhering to Health Protocols, either for the vaccinated or unvaccinated.
"Do not afraid to be vaccinated because Covid-19 vaccine is safe and halal for our good and safety", the two-star general concluded.
- Merauke Resort Police Host Second Vaccination in three Places, Still Adhere to Health Protocols.
- North Sumatra Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Phase II Mass Vaccine
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala
- North Sumatera Regional Mobile Brigade Unit Escorted the Distribution of 100,000 Sinovac Vaccines
- Students Synergize with the Police to Organize Covid-19 Mass Vaccination
- Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police Visited Drive Thru Vaccination at Presisi Booth of Makassar Port Resort Police
- Mahasiswa Bersinergi dengan Polri Gelar Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19
- Mahasiswa Gelar Vaksinasi, Kapolri Optimis Herd Immunity Covid-19 Segera Terbentuk
- Polda Sumut Tambah 5.000 Orang Tim Medis untuk Tangani Percepatan Vaksinasi