Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. At least 284 thugs were arrested by the Banten Regional Police in two days of thuggery operations in six Resort Police and City Resort Police. Operations were carried out day and night in locations that are allegedly prone to blasphemy.
Chief of Banten Regional Police, Inspector General Pol. Rudy Heriyanto Adi Nugroho, in Serang, Saturday (12/6) said thuggery operation was a follow-up of the Indonesian National Police Chief's instructions.
Through the Head of Public Affairs of the Banten Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Edy Sumardi, Chief of Banten Regional Police ordered all police chiefs and joint personnel to take firm action against thuggery perpetrators and improve prevention and law enforcement in handling thuggery in all jurisdictions of the Banten Regional Police.
Police Grand Commissioner. Edy Sumardi also advised the public not to hesitate to report if they find thuggery or any irregularities that are disturbing, because there is no room for thuggery in the Banten Regional Police jurisdiction.
He advised the public to immediately report anything that disturbs or threatens the safety of residents via the free telephone 110.
"Use any time 110, we will immediately respond by deploying the apparatus," the Head of Public Affairs of the Banten Regional Police concluded.
- Bengkulu Regional Police Successfully foiled the smuggling of 4,335 Seeds
- Jambi Regional Police Executes the Destruction of 196 Assembled Firearms
- Riau Islands Regional Police Arrested Rapid Test Letter Forger in Batam
- Polisi Bersama Pemerintah Gorontalo Musnahkan 4.341 Liter Miras Jenis Cap Tikus Ilegal
- Polri Telusuri Infomasi Dugaan KTP Dijual di Medsos
- West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Secures 455 Perpetrators for 13 Days of Enhanced Routine Activities
- Successfully Revealing the Murderers of Journalist, Chairperson of Pewarta Appreciates North Sumatera Regional Police Performance
- Successfully Revealing the Journalist Murderer, Chairperson of Warkop Forkom Appreciates North Sumatera Police's Performance
- Chief of North Sumatera Regional Police Appreciated Labuhan Resort Batu Police's Performance in Revealing Narcotics and Money Laundering Cases
- Riau Regional Police Uncovers Drugs Transaction Using Drive-Thru Modus