Tribratanews.polri.go.id - BANGKALAN, MADURA - National Armed Forces Commander Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto and National Police Chief General Listyo Sigit Prabowo directly observed the handling of Covid-19 in Bangkalan Regency, Madura, East Java, Saturday (06/12/2021).
In addition to meeting the local Regional Leadership Coordination Forum, the commander and the National Police Chief also held a gathering with religious leaders in Bangkalan, Madura. This was done to embrace religious youth and local community leaders to join hands to prevent the spread of the corona virus in the region.
"We can maximize the cooperation of religious leaders withRegional Leadership Coordination Forum to prevent Covid-19," Sigit said at the meeting.
According to Sigit, the role of local religious leaders are very important to help the Government and Regional Leadership Coordination Forum. Especially, conveying informing and education about the discipline of health protocols.
Especially, said Sigit is the use of masks in the social environment. According to him, according to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the United States and World Health Organization or WHO, masks are still effective in preventing the spread of the corona virus.
"The problem is masks with low compliance in Madura. The only tool that can prevent Covid-19 is masks based on research. The use of masks for all people, both healthy and sick, must wear masks," said Sigit.
Not only that, Sigit also invited religious leaders to convey the importance of the 3T (Testing, Tracing, and Treatment) process. Considering, there are still some people who don't want or find it difficult to do an Antigen Swab test or RT-PCR.
"Please convey help so that we can treat and classify them. Because there are still many people who don't want swabs. The goal is for us to know who is healthy and sick and can be separated," said the former Banten Regional Police Chief.
Similarly, the National Armed Forces Commander stated that religious leaders in Madura have a big role to play in conveying to the public the importance of implementing health protocols in their daily activities.
"Please help the Kyai to disseminate information to the community because they are the central figures in explaining health protocols," said Hadi at the same time.
To reduce the number of Covid-19 in Bangkalan, Madura, Hadi emphasized the importance of limiting the mobility of people who were confirmed positive for the corona virus, carrying out national vaccinations and the process of checking close contacts.
"Tracing close contacts if you have met people who have been confirmed positive for RT-PCR results. Self-isolation must be carried out and limit their movement and we will support logistics," concluded Hadi.
- Ditnarkoba Polda Metro Gencarkan Razia Tempat Hiburan Malam Dalam Rangka Waspada Varian Omicron
- Strategi Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Pada Pembelajaran Tatap Muka
- Polda Banten Batasi Mobilitas Lokasi Wisata Pantai Anyar, Kabid Humas: Weekend, Tetap Dirumah Saja Yah
- Peduli Masyarakat Terdampak Covid-19, Wakapolda Tinjau Dapur Umum Gerdu Limas Polda Lampung
- 5 Tips to Protect Mental Health During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- PERJALANAN DOMESTIK DI WILAYAH PPKM MIKRO LEVEL 4
- Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police: Community Obedience is Key to Success in Suppressing Covid-19 Spread
- Satgas FPU 3 Minusca Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Dalam Latihan Pra Penugasan
- Kakor Sabhara Baharkam Polri Pastikan Stok Oksigen di Wilayah Banten Masih Aman
- Here's What You Should understand For COVID-19 Children Vaccination 12-17 Years Old