Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Pontianak. Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police, Inspector General R. Sigid Tri Hardjanto attended the launching of housing for Civil Servants at the Indonesian National Police (PNPP), held on Jalan Ampera Raya, Sungai Ambawang District, Kubu Raya Regency, West Kalimantan.
This activity was simultaneously attended by 28 Regional Police throughout Indonesia, including the West Kalimantan Police. It was held through Zoom Meeting and launched directly by the Chief of National Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo.
The Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police, R. Sigid Tri Hardjanto launched 190 house units to be built in the Permata Bhayangkara Housing area, Sungai Ambawang District, Kubu Raya Regency.
In his remarks, the Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police gave his highest appreciation to PT. Asabri Pontianak Branch, PT. Graha Indah Award and BRI BankPontianak Branch for their respective cooperation to support the house building for PNPP who do not yet have a home. The building project is way to improve the welfare of Indonesin National Police personnel.
"Providing decent housing for PNPP aims to support them so they have motivation to raise their performance, that they can perform their duties and responsibilities optimally," as explained by the high-ranking officer who graduated from the Indonesian Armed Forces Academy (Akabri) in 1987.
Inspector General R. Sigid Tri Hardjanto advised the West Kalimantan Regional Police to maintain the house they already own today. As well as being able to interact with the surrounding community, so that the existence of the dormitory can be an example in providing a sense of security and comfort to the surrounding community.
After delivering his remarks, the Two-Star General signed the inscription and laid the first stone and continued with a housing review.
- 22 Orang Jadi Tersangka Perusak Tempat Ibadah Ahmadiyah Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name 21 Suspects in Case of Destruction of Ahmadiyya Mosque in Sintang District
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name 16 Suspects in Case of Destruction of Houses of Worship in Sintang District
- Polda Kalbar Tetapkan 21 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Perusakan Rumah Ibadah di Kabupaten Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name Nine Suspects on the Arson and Destruction of Ahmadiyya Mosque
- Polda Kalbar Tetapkan 16 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Perusakan Rumah Ibadah di Kabupaten Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Forms Special Team to Investigate Damage to Religious Site in Sintang
- Polda Kalbar Tetapkan 9 Orang Tersangka terkait Kasus Pembakaran dan Pengerusakan Masjid Ahmadiyah
- Polda Kalbar Bentuk Tim Khusus Selidiki Perusakan Rumah Ibadah di Sintang
- Resmikan Gedung Mako Polres Kapuas Hulu, Kapolda Kalbar : Kedepankan Pelayanan Prima Kepada Masyarakat