Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Bandung. The Food Task Force of the West Java Regional Police monitored the price of soybean in its jurisdiction. Coordination with the association of tofu and tempeh traders was also carried out.
"We’ve had a meeting about it and are moving forward to coordinate with the association," as explained by the Director of Special Crime of the West Java Police, Police Grand Commissioner Yaved Duma, Tuesday, (01/06/21).
Besides coordinating with the tofu and tempe traders association, Yaved Duma said related parties also carried out market operations in the jurisdiction of the West Java Regional Police, to ensure the cause of the increase in soybean prices.
"This was responded by the West Java Food Task Force to conduct market operations and urge the Cooperative Center (Puskop) of Tofu and Tempe producers not to cancel production and sales activities," as said by the Intermediate Officer of West Java Regional Police.
Based on the results of market operations, the increase of soybean price is due to the increase in market prices. This means that there are no hoarding attempts or unlawful acts in terms of rising soybean prices.
“The price increase is around IDR 10,084 per kilogram. So the price at the maker level has also increased to IDR 10,500 per kilogram," Head of the Food Task Force of the West Java Regional Police said.
Due to the increasing of soybean, the tofu and tempeh maker in Bandung City planned to take strike action for three days, started on May 28 -30, 2021.
This is the effect of the increase of soybean price as raw material for tofu and tempeh, from Rp. 9,800 per kilogram in early May 2021 to IDR 10,500 at the end of May 2021.
- SPN Polda Jabar Lakukan Upacara Pembukaan Diktukba Polri
- West Java Regional Police Arrested Corona Drug Hoarders and Sellers Selling Over HET
- Polda Jabar Amankan Pelaku Penimbun dan Penjual Obat Corona di Atas HET
- Polda Jabar Terjunkan Tim Intelijen, Telusuri Aksi Unjuk Rasa Tolak PPKM Darurat
- West Java Regional Police Mobile Brigade Help Secure the Emergency Community Activity Restrictions Program
- Polda Jabar Distribusikan 7000 Dosis Vaksin Sinovac di Sumedang
- Brimob Polda Jabar Bantu Amankan Program PPKM Darurat
- Polda Jabar Bongkar Sindikat Penjualan Obat Ilegal di Kabupaten Bandung Barat dan Tasikmalaya
- Polda Jabar Tindak 10.484 Pelanggar Selama PPKM Darurat Berlangsung
- Chief of Indonesia National Police Asks Workers and Companies to Obey Emergency PPKM Rules