Tribratanews.polri.go.id-Makassar. The South Sulawesi Regional Police responded to plans of the wives of two terrorist suspects in Makassar to file a pre=trial. The South Sulawesi Regional Police asked the families of two terrorist suspects not to file a pretrial rashly.
South Sulawesi Regional Police's Head of PR, Pol. Grand Commissioner E Zulpan explained that he had no problem with the wives of two terrorist suspects through Makassar Muslim Legal Aid Institute (LBH), who would file a pretrial. However, the family is reminded not to rush or rashly take pretrial steps.
"Muslim Legal Aid Institute should not be too hasty and rush in conducting pretrials. The Counterterrorism Special Detachment 88 Investigators have worked according to procedures," said Head of PR, Tuesday (06/01/2021).
In addition, the Head of PR also denied that the Counterterrorism Special Detachment's Anti-terror investigators did not provide arrest warrants for MJ and WA. He admitted that the detention letter had been sent by the Counterterrorism Special Detachment's Anti-terror investigators did not provide the address according to citizenship cards (KTP) belonging to MJ and WA.
"I have checked that they have a warrant for their detention and that the investigator has sent them to their house according to the MJ and WA's ID card. So if the family does not live in MJ and WA's house, we don't know," said Pol. Grand Commissioner Zulpan.
Currently, MJ and WA are still being held at the South Sulawesi Regional Police and 54 other terrorist suspects. After the Makassar Cathedral Church suicide bombing, 56 people have been named as suspects.
"Including that three former high-ranking FPI (Islamic Defenders Front) officials have become suspects. So they are already suspects, not just detained," said the Head of PR.
- Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Siagakan Personel di Perbatasan Selama PPKM Level IV
- Kapolda Pimpin Upacara Pembukaan Pendidikan Bintara Polri TA.2021 di SPN Polda Sulsel
- Chief of South Sulawesi Regional Police: We are Ready to Support and Succeed Speeding Vaccination Program in South Sulawesi
- Regional Police Together with National Computer and Informatics Student Association. Hold Mass Vaccination at Alauddin State Islamic University Makassar
- Kapolda Sulsel Lepas 10.000 Paket Bansos untuk masyarakat terdampak PPKM Mikro
- Accelerating Vaccination, South Sulawesi Regional Police Opened Drive Thru Outlet Service
- Kapolda Tinjau Vaksinasi Drive Thru di Gerai Presisi Polres Pelabuhan Makassar
- Selama PPKM Mikro, Polda Sumsel Jaga Ketat di Perbatasan
- Percepat Vaksinasi, Polda Sulsel Buka Gerai Layanan Drive Thru
- Peringati HUT HKGB ke-69 Tahun 2021, Bhayangkari Daerah Sulsel Gelar Bakti Sosial