Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Pontianak. The West Kalimantan Regional Police is still investigating the allegation of extortion (pungli) in the use of Covid-19 Rapid Test, supplied by the Health Agency of West Kalimantan Province in Sambas District.
“Until now, it’s still being investigated by the Directorate of General Crime Investigation of West Kalimantan Regional Police. We are currently tracing people in Sambas area who used the test supplied by the Health Agency of West Kalimantan,” the Head of Public Affairs of West Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Donny Charles Go in Pontianak, Tuesday, (05/25/21).
Donny Charles Go mentioned currentyly there were no suspects in the allegation of extortion (pungli).
Meanwhile, at the different place, Head of West Kalimantan Health Agency said they handed over the case to the West Kalimantan Regional Police. “It was reported to West Kalimantan Regional Police.”
The Head of West Kalimantan Health Agency emphasized, no fee should be paid for the Covid-19 antigen rapid tes for all regions in West Kalimantan.
“If the test is conducted at community health center (Puskesmas) or the health officer is from government agency, it’s free. I mention this as I found a proof, a receipt of IDR 250,000 in one of the district for the payment of rapid antigen,” as explained by Harisson in Pontianak.
That indicates there is an extortion (pungli). Health equipment provided by state should be free.
“Why we are sure it is an extortion because it is attached on the certificate of rapid antigen using the head letter of health agency in one of the districts. If it is not free, then a regional regulation is required and the money goes to regional income,” the Head of West Kalimantan Health Agency closed the interview.
- Nine day of Shipwrecked Accident in West Kalimantan Waters, West Kalimantan Regional Police Deployed Helicopter to Search for Drowning Victims
- Hari ke 9 Musibah Kapal Tenggelam di Perairan Kalbar, Polda Kalbar Kerahkan Helikopter Untuk Mencari Korban yang Tenggelam
- Polda Kalbar Sita 553 Tabung Oksigen dari Dua Lokasi Penimbunan
- Kapolda Kalbar Patroli di Sekitaran Kota Pontianak Pantau Pemberlakuan Pembatasan Kegiatan Masyarakat Darurat
- Terapkan Pemberlakuan Pembatasan Kegiatan Masyarakat Darurat, Kapolda Lakukan Pengecekan PPKM di Kota Pontianak
- Tindak Pelanggar PPKM Darurat, Polda Kalbar Tetap Mengedepankan Sisi Humanis.
- Interactive Dialog Program, Deputy Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police Discussed the Acceleration of Covid-10 Handling in West Kalimantan
- Program Siaran Dialog Interaktif, Wakapolda Bahas Percepatan Penanganan Covid-19 di Kalbar
- Dukung Program Sejuta Vaksin, Polda Kalbar Gelar Vaksinasi Covid-19 di Lapas Kelas II A Potianak
- Kapolda Kalbar Pimpin Upacara Penutupan Pendidikan Bintara Polri TA. 2021