Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Pontianak. Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Inspector General Remigius Sigid Tri Hardjanto, inaugurated Terentang Sectoral Police Headquater, which previously burned down in a fire incident. However, thanks to the cooperation between the police, local government, and people, we can inaugurate the new building 15 weeks after it was burned down. Now the headquarter looks sturdy and majestic.
Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police, accompanied by Deputy Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police, Police Brigadier General Asep Safrudin, with all prominent officials, and all Chief of Departmental Police rode the speedboat to the inauguration place, located at Jalan Raya Radak 2, Terentang district, Kubu Raya regency.
The inauguration of the new headquarter is also attended by Kubu Raya regent Muda Hendrawan; Kubu Raya vice-regent, Sujiwo; and Chairman of Kubu Raya Regional Parliament, H. Agus Sudarmansyah.
"We must be grateful and proud. Thanks to the help and cooperation of people and local government, finally this new building of Terentang Sectoral Police is sturdily standing. We need to understand that the Sectoral Police, as the spearhead of the National Police, serves as the main detection base for the National Police or strategically-placed in problem-solving role in achieving maximum performance of National Police", Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police said.
"With this new building, I hope that we can bring the new spirit, motivation, and hard work in conducting duty", Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police said.
The ceremony later continued to sign stone inscriptions and cut ribbons as an inauguration symbol to give the Terentang Sectoral Police's personnel a new spirit to serve the public optimally.
Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police also gives social services gifts for underprivileged people in the area of the Terentang Sectoral Police. He also symbolically gives a livestock goat to the Sectoral Police's officers.
- Nine day of Shipwrecked Accident in West Kalimantan Waters, West Kalimantan Regional Police Deployed Helicopter to Search for Drowning Victims
- Hari ke 9 Musibah Kapal Tenggelam di Perairan Kalbar, Polda Kalbar Kerahkan Helikopter Untuk Mencari Korban yang Tenggelam
- Polda Kalbar Sita 553 Tabung Oksigen dari Dua Lokasi Penimbunan
- Kapolda Kalbar Patroli di Sekitaran Kota Pontianak Pantau Pemberlakuan Pembatasan Kegiatan Masyarakat Darurat
- Terapkan Pemberlakuan Pembatasan Kegiatan Masyarakat Darurat, Kapolda Lakukan Pengecekan PPKM di Kota Pontianak
- Tindak Pelanggar PPKM Darurat, Polda Kalbar Tetap Mengedepankan Sisi Humanis.
- Interactive Dialog Program, Deputy Chief of West Kalimantan Regional Police Discussed the Acceleration of Covid-10 Handling in West Kalimantan
- Program Siaran Dialog Interaktif, Wakapolda Bahas Percepatan Penanganan Covid-19 di Kalbar
- Dukung Program Sejuta Vaksin, Polda Kalbar Gelar Vaksinasi Covid-19 di Lapas Kelas II A Potianak
- Kapolda Kalbar Pimpin Upacara Penutupan Pendidikan Bintara Polri TA. 2021