Tribratanews.polri.go.id. - Serang. The Banten Regional Police established eight insulation posts to carry out community inspections from outside the regional area not to raise the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We ask officers to anticipate a surge in tourists, said Banten Deputy Chief of Banten Regional Police, Police Brigadier General. Ery Nursatari in Serang, Saturday (15 May 2021).
The capacity of tourist sites must be limited, and there should be no crowds; people are also obliged to apply health protocols and wear masks, maintain distance and wash their hands.
Tourists who want to visit coastal tourism, nature tourism and religious tourism must obey health protocols to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic.
Likewise, tourist managers to their employees can implement health program and 3M (Wear a Face Mask, wash your hands, avoid the crowd), provide facilities for washing hands and take action against visitors who do not wear a Face mask.
In addition, officers at the Insulation post could anticipate tourists outside the Banten area because there may be visitors from Jakarta and West Java.
The potential for coastal tourism in Banten is a solution for residents outside the region to celebrate the Eid holiday season.
"We hope the officers act against tourists from outside the Banten area to make a U-turn," said the Deputy Chief of Regional Police.
According to the Deputy Chief of Regional Police, his team continued to limit tourists so that there will be no increase in visitors, potentially leading to crowds and the opportunity to spread the deadly illness.
Visitors to the tourist area are limited to 50 per cent, and if they exceed 50 per cent, they will be closed. According to the Deputy Chief of Regional Police, the restriction policy was a joint decision, and there were rules to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tourists who are allowed to visit tourist sites only for Banten and residents from the outside area are prohibited from entering tourist areas in Banten.
"We impose such a barrier. People from Jakarta or outside the Banten area are not allowed to travel here. We only secure it for local tourism," he added.
- Banten Regional Police Holds Mass Vaccination, 1,610 Peoples Have Been Vaccinated
- Dalam 3 Hari, Polda Banten Amankan Ratusan Premanisme
- In 3 Days, Banten Regional Police Arrested Hundreds of Thugs
- Polda Banten Gelar Vaksinasi Massal, 1.610 Orang Telah Divaksin
- Banten Regional Police Organized Mass Vaccination in 48 Locations
- Polda Banten Terus Gencarkan Program Polisi Sayang Anak Yatim
- Polda Banten Lepaskan 90.000 Baby Lobster Hasil Pengungkapan Ditpolair dan Polres Jajaran
- Banten Regional Police Continues to Intensify Police Loves Orphans Program
- Layanan Vaksinasi Lansung ke Rumah, Polda Banten Luncurkan Program Go-Vaksin
- Biddokes Polda Banten Distribusikan 1000 Vaksin Sinovac Bagi Masyarakat