Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Banten. The Chief of Banten Regional Police, Police Inspector General Rudy Heriyanto Adi Nugroho checked the implementation of insulation in Serang City and Cilegon City. Wednesday (12 May 2021) in the early morning.
In checking the Insulation Post, it was also attended by the Banten's High-Rank Executives Regional Police, the Chief of the Cilegon's Resort Police, the Mayor of Cilegon, the District Military Comm. Cilegon, Banten's Comm. of National Naval Army Base, GM ASDP Merak, Banten's Chief of Transportation Dept, Land Transportation Management Office Region VIII of Banten and the Chief of the Cilegon City's Municipal Police.
Chief of Banten Regional Police, Police Inspector General Rudy Heriyanto Adi Nugroho said the checking activity was aimed at ensuring the readiness of personnel in performing insulation tasks.
"Tonight, I was accompanied by Regional Police's High-Rank Executive in Banten to visit the Confinement Post in Serang City and Cilegon City, where I came here to ensure personnel readiness in the field in carrying out the insulation," explained Police Inspector. Rudy Heriyanto at Merak's Port Insulation Post.
Rudy explained that the ban on Eid Homecoming was a government policy in breaking the chain of the spread of Covid-19 in Indonesia.
"The ban on Eid Homecoming is a government policy, in which the decision was made to reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19 and the success of the vaccination program," added the Two-Star General.
"For this reason, we, all people, should support this government policy. This year's Eid should stay in touch with relatives using social media only. Because by not going home, we are taking part in helping the government break the chain of the spread of Covid-19," said Police Inspector General Rudy Heriyanto.
The Chief of Banten Regional Police ensured that the implementation of the insulation continued to observe health protocols. (ym/bq/hy)
- Tingkatkan Iman dan Taqwa Personel Polda Banten Ngaji Bareng Kapolda
- Banten Regional Police Holds Mass Vaccination, 1,610 Peoples Have Been Vaccinated
- Dalam 3 Hari, Polda Banten Amankan Ratusan Premanisme
- In 3 Days, Banten Regional Police Arrested Hundreds of Thugs
- Polda Banten Gelar Vaksinasi Massal, 1.610 Orang Telah Divaksin
- Banten Regional Police Organized Mass Vaccination in 48 Locations
- Polda Banten Gelar Vaksinasi Massal di 48 Lokasi
- Polda Banten Himbau Masyarakat Aktif Memanfaatkan 110 Untuk Vaksinasi DIjajapkeun Ka Bumi
- Polda Banten Terus Gencarkan Program Polisi Sayang Anak Yatim
- Polda Banten Lepaskan 90.000 Baby Lobster Hasil Pengungkapan Ditpolair dan Polres Jajaran