Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Magelang. After monitoring the insulation during homecoming restriction, Central Java Regional Police focused on monitoring tourist destination. Chief of Central Java Regional Police, Police Inspector General Ahman Luthfi, has checked the officers’ readiness at Metroyudan Security Post (Pos Pam), Magelang.
“Currently, we are focussed on tourist destinations in Central Java. We also function our members by establishing Public Address Task Force,” stated by Chief of Central Java Regional Police (14 May 2021).
In particular, the Chief also mentioned that his team would close down or restrict the entry flow to prevent crowds. A decisive step in supervision and ensuring security must be taken to protect people visiting tourism destination.
The Chief expected that it would break the chain of Covid-19 spreading. He also asked Central Java people and visitor always to follow health protocol when visiting tourism destination.
“I remind the public and tourist to implement health protocols so that we can prevent and break the chain of Covid-19 spreading in Central Java. Once again, let us follow health protocol,” said the Two-Star General.
- Ahead of the 75th Anniversary of Bhayangkara, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Social Service and Vaccine Center
- Responding to the Spike in Covid-19 Cases, the Police Headquarter Changes the Function of the Traffic Car Service
- Two Chinese Foreigners Who Managed RP Cepat Application are Hunted by the Police
- Inspiring Story, Police Chief Brigadier Firdaus Febri Comes to Help Eradicating Illiteracy in West Kalimantan
- Dozens of Students at Kwamki Narama Reading Park, Receive Books from Deputy Chief of the Papua Regional Police
- Police Confirmed to Eradicate Thugs Extortion Practice at Tanjung Priok Port
- Polri Beri Bantuan Mobil Ambulan Sebagai Wujud Peningkatan Pelayanan Pada Mayarakat di Timika
- Cegah Penularan Covid-19, Polisi Bagikan 2.600 Masker Medis Pada Masyarakat
- Total of 64,893 firecrackers were successfully secured by the Cilacap Resort Police during Ramadan 2021
- Directorate of Traffic Management, Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police Provides 14 Mobile Vehicle Tax Payment Services (Samsat) Today, Thursday, 20 May 2021