Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta Indonesian Minister of Transportation, Budi Karya Sumadi, visited Kaliadem Muara Angke dock, North Jakarta, to monitor Covid-19 handling (14 May 2021).
The Minister visited with a team supported by General Director of Sea Transportation (Dirjen Hubla) Agus Purnomo, Chief of Tanjung Priok Port Sector Police Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Putu Kholis Aryana and officials under the Ministry of Transportation and related stakeholders.
At the port, Budi checked ship infrastructure, port and passengers, and tourist headed for Pulau Seribu and delivered advice. Budi also greets those who celebrated Eid.
Kaliadem Port, on the second day of Eid, departed 17 ships with 1809 passengers. On the same occasion, the Minister also expressed his appreciation to Tanjung Priok Sector Police for the availability of security post (Pospam) Kaliadem, which provided antigen swab randomly for passengers and tourist.
“I express my gratitude to Sea sector at the Minister of Transporation, Indonesian National Police (Polri), and Indonesian National Armed Forces (TNI) for their work to ensure the security and ship crossing to Pulau Seribu,” as mentioned by Budi Karya.
The Minister also asked the Sea sector at the Minister of Transportation to work with Indonesian National Police to implement Swab Antigen randomly.
Further, if the passengers headed to Pulau Seribu have reached 50%, it needs to be reduced, as reminded by Budi Karya.
- Ahead of the 75th Anniversary of Bhayangkara, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Social Service and Vaccine Center
- Responding to the Spike in Covid-19 Cases, the Police Headquarter Changes the Function of the Traffic Car Service
- Two Chinese Foreigners Who Managed RP Cepat Application are Hunted by the Police
- Inspiring Story, Police Chief Brigadier Firdaus Febri Comes to Help Eradicating Illiteracy in West Kalimantan
- Dozens of Students at Kwamki Narama Reading Park, Receive Books from Deputy Chief of the Papua Regional Police
- Police Confirmed to Eradicate Thugs Extortion Practice at Tanjung Priok Port
- Polri Beri Bantuan Mobil Ambulan Sebagai Wujud Peningkatan Pelayanan Pada Mayarakat di Timika
- Cegah Penularan Covid-19, Polisi Bagikan 2.600 Masker Medis Pada Masyarakat
- Total of 64,893 firecrackers were successfully secured by the Cilacap Resort Police during Ramadan 2021
- Directorate of Traffic Management, Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police Provides 14 Mobile Vehicle Tax Payment Services (Samsat) Today, Thursday, 20 May 2021