Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Medan. Chief of North Sumatera Regional Police, Police Inspector General RZ Panca Putra Simanjuntak, mentioned the kamtibmas at his region during the night of Eid ran well.
“As a whole, the situation in our region is quite conducive. It was quite silent. No Eid parade and convoys,” as mentioned by the Chief, Thursday (13 May 2021).
The Chief also mentioned that the people cared enough to obey the government’s appeal by not conducting the Eid night parade. We still face the Covid-19 pandemic.
“The conducive situation in North Sumatera is the result of good cooperation of the community, religious leaders, community leaders who actively campaign to obey the government’s appeal,” as said by the Chief of North Sumatera Regional Police.
The Chief also asked the community always to obey health protocol during the Eid celebration. One of the community activity restriction is conducting an Eid night parade (takbiran). The restriction is part of the effort to educate the community in reducing the spread of Covid-19.
“We are still facing the COVID-19 pandemic. We have to avoid the crowd that po
- Ahead of the 75th Anniversary of Bhayangkara, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Social Service and Vaccine Center
- Responding to the Spike in Covid-19 Cases, the Police Headquarter Changes the Function of the Traffic Car Service
- Two Chinese Foreigners Who Managed RP Cepat Application are Hunted by the Police
- Inspiring Story, Police Chief Brigadier Firdaus Febri Comes to Help Eradicating Illiteracy in West Kalimantan
- Dozens of Students at Kwamki Narama Reading Park, Receive Books from Deputy Chief of the Papua Regional Police
- Police Confirmed to Eradicate Thugs Extortion Practice at Tanjung Priok Port
- Polri Beri Bantuan Mobil Ambulan Sebagai Wujud Peningkatan Pelayanan Pada Mayarakat di Timika
- Cegah Penularan Covid-19, Polisi Bagikan 2.600 Masker Medis Pada Masyarakat
- Total of 64,893 firecrackers were successfully secured by the Cilacap Resort Police during Ramadan 2021
- Directorate of Traffic Management, Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Police Provides 14 Mobile Vehicle Tax Payment Services (Samsat) Today, Thursday, 20 May 2021