Inp.polri.go.id – Malang. In welcoming Eid 2021, the supervision team of Indonesian National Police Headquarter led by general inspector of Indonesian National Police (Irwasum Polri), Agung Budi Maryoto, along with the head of Samapta Bhayangkara Indonesian National Police, Police Inspector General Nanang Avianto, and Police Inspector General Luki Ardiansyah, accompanied by Deputy Chief of East Java Regional Police Police Brigadier General Slamet Hadi Supraptoyo, along with Main Officials of East Java Regional Police and all head of departemental police in Malang Area checking and monitoring of the implementation health protocol –known as Prokes at tourist destinations. It is part of the effort to anticipate massive of visitors during the Eid holiday.
“Supervision team at INP Headquarter is divided to regional police as we almost reach the end of Ramadan. Surely, during Eid, many people will visit tourist destination,” as mentioned by Irwasum Polri after visiting Museum Angkut, a tourist destination in Batu, Monday (May 5, 2021).
In their visit, the supervision team checked the implementation of health protocol at tourist destination, from entrance to the isolation place for visitors suspected of Covid-19.
“We check the standard protocol at a tourist destination, and Alhamdulillah, the result is good. We found that Taman Safari Pasuruan, Jatim Park 3, and Museum Angkut have followed the SOP from COVID Special task force,” mentioned by the head of the Supervision team.
He also mentioned that the tourist destination management needs to put concern on every crowd. That is why they need to cooperate with COVID 19 task force in East Java.
“We have to aware of crowds, especially when there are many visitors. That is why the management needs to cooperate with the COVID task force so health protocol can be maintained,” he said. Meanwhile, in his visit to a tourist destination in Batu, he also distributed masks to management to prevent the spread of COVID 19.
- Polri Minta Warga Laporkan Pinjaman Online Ilegal ke Kantor Polisi Terdekat
- Police Secured 3,823 Peoples Related to Extortion and Thugs in Indonesia
- Chief of Indonesia National Police Describes 15 Public Service Applications That Are As Easy as Ordering Pizza
- Arrest Thousands of Drug Cases, House of Representatives Chairman Appreciates National Police
- The Indonesian National Police Chief Issues Telegram to Muzzle Thugs, Here Are 5 Things The Police Chief Must Do
- During 4 Days, Police Arrest 3,823 People Related to Thugs and Extortion Cases
- The BPJS Data Leakage Case Has Lead to Perpetrators
- Police Successfully Revealed Middle East-Indonesian Network Drug Trafficking Syndicate
- Eradicating Extortion, Police Confirms Operation to Arrest Thugs Continues
- Kapolri Terbitkan Perintah Tertibkan Pungli di Kawasan Pelabuhan