inp.polri.go.id – Sragen. Chief of Central Java Regional Police, Police Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi, checked the security post for the homecoming flow at the Pungkruk Toll Exit, Sidoharjo, Sragen, Wednesday (12 May 2021).
High-Rank Executives of Central Java Regional Police and Chief of Sragen Police escorting the Chief of Central Java Regional Police during visiting Pungkruk exit toll.
In his explanation, the Chief said that as many as 7000 more vehicles were inspected at some border entrances to Central Java during a week of operation 2021 Eid Homecoming ban. Currently, the Central Java Regional Police will continue to improve their preparedness to guard border gates to stem the flow of travellers. Even personnel alertness will continue to be increased nearing the Eid al-Fitr. The Chief of Central Java Regional Police emphasized that the move was solely to support the government that had prohibited homecoming from breaking the chain of spreading Covid-19.
“Today, we cross-check the Sragen area, where there are 14 entrances to the Central Java Regional Police area of services. Our personnel are ready and neat for the 2021 Ketupat Candi Operation. Because until one day before Eid, Wednesday (12 May 2021), in Central Java, there are nearly 7,000 more vehicles that have been stopped and have been inspected, “added the Central Java Police Chief.
“In detail, 4000 vehicles were checked at the Central Java-West Java border. Then 2000 vehicles were checked at the East Java-Central Java border and the remaining 500 to 1000 vehicles were checked at the Yogyakarta Special Region and Central Java borders, so that there are more than 7000 in total,” concluded the Chief of Central Java Regional Police.
- Central Java Regional Police Focusses on 4 Regions with the Highest Covid-19 Cases
- Central Java Regional Police Will Help Demak in Reducing the Number of Covid-19 Cases
- Polda jateng Fokus di 4 Wilayah dengan Kasus Covid-19 Tertinggi
- As many as 40 personnel from the Mobile Brigade Under National Polce, Central Java Police, Help Handling Covid-19
- Polda Jateng Akan Bantu Demak Dalam Menekan Angka Kasus COVID-19
- Kapolda Jateng Fokus Bantu Penanganan Covid-19 Di Kudus
- Kapolda Jateng Ungkap Pemicu Meningkatnya Kasus Covid di Jateng
- Polda Jateng Tandatangani Nota Kesepahaman Bersama dengan Media Online Ayosemarang.com
- Percepatan Vaksinasi, Biddokkes Polda Jateng Lakukan Ini
- Polda Jateng dan Kodam Tambah 32 Bus untuk Evakuasi Warga Kudus